Chapter 5: Sex in Paradise

Warning:
This book is will contain the following:

death
• suicidal thoughts or actions
• characters with depression PTSD
• rape and homicide
• sexual and physical abuse
• and more triggering topics

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

============================
======カカシ======

[⚠️❌Mature readers only❌⚠️]

* NARUTO's POV:
//Location: N.U.Home//
8:00pm

The copy cat gently took Naruto to his bedroom, Setting the overheated Child on the bed.

"Before we um...start-I feel like you should know more about me.."

"Like what?"

"Well for starters, my name is Kakashi Hatake, Son of the white fang. My Ninja Registration: 009720, and I'm the anbu named as dog—And I personally asked the villages hokage to be your one and only full time guard."

"Pl-please.."

"Please what?"

"I want to see your face, my savoir.."

Kakashi looked down at the boy beneath him a little surprised at first, but then without hesitation took off his mask.

"Your very handsome Kakashi..."

"T-thank..you.." The teen blushed lightly, but this Time it was available for the blond to see.

"Now alpha, please take me! I can't take the pain of our heat anymore!!"

"Our?" Kakashi questioned.

"Me and Kurama, we need our alpha!"

Something in Kakashi's mind switch off, pinning the boy below him harshly, leaning down to the younger boys ear.

"And the only alpha!" Kakashi flashed his teeth, showing signs of his dominance over his omega.

'Yes, hes perfect!'

"Very.."

The non-masked anbu went too the boys blond locks, taking in a large scent of his lovers hair. The smell of lavender in rainforest filled his nostrils, enjoying the common scent of a rainforest. None of these smells should go together, but they just seem to work on Naruto.

"My scent will be all over you after this, everyone will know that you are mine and mine only."

"Please-alpha!"

"What do you want your alpha to do to you?

Kakashi seductively licked his fingers, before shoving his hands down the boys boxers. The copy cat popped each one of his fingers into the boys rectum, before stretching out the Virgin hole.

"Gghhaa! Please my alpha, fuck me so hard, so that i can carry your pups!"

Kakashi didn't need to be told twice, replacing his fingers will his hard on member, shoving himself slowing inside of his ass. The teen waited for his omega to adjust to his size before he could start moving again.

"I-I'm..r-ready..Kakashi.."

'Yes, me as well!'

"Yes my omega.."

Pulling back out, Kakashi quickly Slammed back in. Being as rough as he could he continue to thrust in and out, Earning him tons of moans from his fox.

'He's perfect, I want more of him!'

"Stop Kurama, your embarrassing me!"

Thrusting faster and faster, Naruto's eyes became a bright crimson red color. Indicating his fox was reaching his high, as well as Kakashi.

"I'm gonna!"

"Give me your knot my alpha!!"

Soon after those words, Kakashi came inside of Naruto, he's knot inflated inside of Naruto's no longer virgin hole.

—Biting harshly into his neck.

After a few minutes, the anbu's knot deflated, and teen Kakashi pulled out of inside the way too young Naruto. A long string of their high connected their love parts.

They are one...

To be continued...

Ch 5. Ended.
(5/9/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️

A/N: I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                               -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖