Chapter 6: The talk

Warning:
This book is will contain the following:

death
• suicidal thoughts or actions
• characters with depression PTSD
• rape and homicide
• sexual and physical abuse
• and more triggering topics

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

============================
======カカシ======

[⚠️❌Mature readers only❌⚠️]

* NARUTO's POV:
//Location: N.U.Home//
10:00pm

I woke up in the dark, the light finally shinning into the room. It was finally over, the morning as well.

I could feel again, the pain of mine and Kurama's heat is finally over.

Best part was...I got to spend my first runt season with my mate!

"Hey! Wake up sleepy head."

"I'm up!"

"Heheh...hey?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, ya know...for helping and being my first lover for my heat, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. Even though I'm very young, please don't treat the guy you just fucked like a child."

"I won't, but I have to go. I'm sorry, but duty calls!"

I watched my lover get up from our shared bed to get changed, I love to see his flawless body in the comfort of his home.

"Bye Naruto, I love you..."

"I-....I love you too.."

||

*3 Weeks Later*

"WHY ME!?"

I screamed, as I am forced to go back to emptying my stomach in a white bowl. I felt so strangely uncomfortable, everything inside of me hurt badly.

"I want all of this to stop, I need my mate-BLUHHHHHH!"

More of the yellow substance continues to flow out of my throat, then falls into the toilet.

I haven't been able to stop throwing up since two weeks after me and Kakashi hooked up.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't make it stop.

"I should stop eating so much Ramen."

The beast inside me continue to growl, putting a protective instinct over me. He's calling for our mate, but I can't figure out why.

"Was it the food I ate?"

'No, kit.'

"Then what's happening to me!?"

I rammed myself into my mindscape, as well as the wall before I entered. I looked up at my beast friend with watering ocean blue eyes, begging for him to explain to me what the hell might just be going on with me.

'My son, you are going to experience gaining weight and hunger..'

"So I'm just getting fat?"

I huffed, how could the fox be so rude to me!?

Holding my arms over each other I pointed myself out of the Mindscape into the real world, before throwing up in the toilet once again.

"No kit! you're pregnant..."
.
.
.
"I'm p-pregnant.."

To be continued...

Ch 6. Ended.
(5/9/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️

A/N: I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
                                               -Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖