Chapter One | Recruitment

Y/N POV

"So, will you join the League of Villains?"

I couldn't say I was surprised when Tomura Shigaraki said those words, he had been trying to convince me to join him for months.

After his successful attempt at raising fear by getting rid of both of Overhauls arms, many villains had been trying to join the League. Looking for the obvious fame that being an active member in the league brought with it. However, Kurogiri wasn't allowing it.

I was surprised when I was told that they wanted to meet me. They reached out to me to schedule something to maybe agree to a partnership, I honestly don't see how they could benefit me in any way.

I am blessed with a powerful quirk called Electricity Absorbation. I'm not going to go into any detail at all about what it does until I need too, so I guess you'll have to read on.

I thought about the pros and cons of joining the league.

There were many pros and cons, the pros being I'd be able to do things that my usual friends would never accept, and I'd finally get the respect I deserve. The cons, are the Pro- Heroes. They've been known to be able to actually fight against the LOV and stand a chance. And that I'd never be able to go back from choosing the league.

There's honestly far more, but the list happens to be quite long.

I pressed my lips into a thin line, my eyes scanning across the room in an oblivious way.

I used to street fight and participate in illegal quirk battles for quick money and I've won every person I went against. I've already gained quite a bit of recognition despite only getting into several fights. My  quirks power has never been recorded in history so I'm just wondering, what could he possibly offer me.

It was like Shigaraki had read my mind.

"If you're wondering what we have to offer, then there's no need to ask,"

His words sounded like there was something behind them I fully didn't understand. Something more sinister than I could think.

"We could offer you fame, power and you will finally get the freedom of living not by societies rules. You will finally be freed of their restraints."

The offer was so tempting, but was it really worth it? All the trouble that came with it?

There was an unwavering view from several of the members, I could just tell that they were judging me, head to toe, skin to bone, blood to brain.

I didn't want to contemplate, I've heard the rumours of the league, and they aren't patient in the slightest.

There wasn't any time to spare, the place smelt like a dumpster and Kurogiri looked like he was about to throw me out of the building himself due to boredom.

I didn't think straight. I felt Shigaraki growing impatient.

"Yes, I'll join."

He removed the hand from his face revealing a truly grotesque sight.

"Finally, we have someone to use."

-

"You want me to do what now?" I muttered angrily, slightly shaking my head.

"Why does it bother you so much, it's not like you'll run into your parents there." Dabi stated, turning his blue-green eyes towards me.

I blushed. It was embarrassing to admit that you're a teenage runaway for absolutely no reason.