Chapter Two | broccoli

THIRD PERSON POV

Kaminari had a tight grasp on (y/n)s wrist, he was practically shooting sparks out of his fingers he was so excited.

Kaminari is one of the most childlike and oblivious type of people, you know the ones who don't seem to have matured all the way? Yeah, them.

But that's why all this friends loved him, he was easy to have a conversation with, I mean, not the deep ones, but other ones.

Kaminari brought her a bit further until they reached a door with a big label beside it.

C
L      1
A       
S      A
S

The door was pushed open as he took two steps in.

"Y'all have to see this chick that gave me a blowjob, it was absolute ass."

Kaminari grinned, the glint in his eyes finally making sense to (y/n). (y/ns) face twisted to one of absolute horror.

"If you don't believe me, I have her right here," The boy finished, pushing (y/n) in before she had the chance to deny or resist in any way.

And yet again, she fell.

Why the actual fuck is she always falling.

Author this is not not fucking funny, I will not hesitate to take you to court.

She thought angrily, her stare roaming around the class.

They were also hilariously watching (y/n) from before when that jackass decided to announce that she gave him a blowjob, which was not true in the slightest.

If (y/n) was being completely honest, shes never went so far as giving someone a hickey or receiving one, it was shameful for someone her age to admit but what do ya know, it happens.

"I literally just met you, what is wrong with you?" (y/n) growled, trying to pick herself off of the ground.

"here let me help,"

A sweet looking boy reached his hand out, hooping to at least save (y/n) from the embarrasment of Bakugou when he came, because God knows how long it would take for her to recover.

(y/n) gasped.

"is that human broccoli?"

The class remained silent as the poor little broccoli boys eyes started to water, causing (y/n) instant guilt.

However, this one guy laughed so hard that actual tape shot out of his elbows, slapping this pink haired girl in the face.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK TAPEY! YOU RUINED THE SILENCE AND HIT ME!"

The girl with antennas was screeching, a tiny little dude was touching up some girls leg, disgusting her. This one guy that reminded (y/n) of a peppermint if it was alive and attractive, there was so, so much more to go over, but doing it would be a waste of time.

(y/n) took the little broccolis hand and apologised and thanked him, his eyes cleared up.

(y/n) turned towards where she had last seen that jerk but when (y/n) turned around she bumped into another guy, and believe me when I tell you, he looked pissed.

"I'm actually fucking done, where's goldie?" (y/n) questioned the boy she had bumped into.

He reminded (y/n) of an angry pomeranian, or a hedgehog. (y/n) could already tell he would be quite a vulnerable oppenent in any fight if someone got to his emotions, so his weakness was quite apparent.