Chapter Three | Shinsou, Katie, (y/n)

My breath hitched in my throat, I never could've expected I'd see him again, I watched the sports festival and I thought he was in one of the support classes.

He didn't even get passed Midoriya, so how did he get into this class?

I didn't understand why the hero wanted me to announce my quirk, I seriously doubted anyone else had to when they entered the class except for us three.

Everyone was now seated, some being downright bored while others seemed to appear interested in our quirks.

I decided to explain mine first, it was better to get it done and over with.

"I like to call my quirk Electricity Absorbtion. I can summon lightning and thunder clouds, then absorb energy or electricity from them."

I paused and looked at Kaminari, noticing his eyes widen, he looked like he could have a similar quirk, but I wasn't sure.

"I can then fill my body up with that electricity but if I exceed the limits it causes serious harm to my body,"

I slowly lifted up my sleeve, revealing a pulsating purple bump that closely resembled a vein.

It snaked up from the back of my hand on my forearm, the shape closely resembling that of lightning strike. it appeared to be wriggling and grossly alive.

"I got this from over using my quirk in a fight with my friend, I don't know what it is but it began to grow after the fight, but it's been at the same length for months now so I doubt it'll increase,"

I let my sleeve fall down once again, averting their attention from it.

"To sum it up I can basically suck and summon energy for lightning clouds, and attack with it. Overusing my quirk results in temporary loss of eyesight and/or control of my body, it stops functioning."

I finished off, scanning my eyes over the class, I didn't see any confused faces so I left it at that.

"Where am I sitting?" You questioned Mr. Aizawa, raising an eyebrow.

"Next to Kaminari, on his left."

I walked over to my seat, feeling people's eyes burning into my soul.

"Alright, Katie. You come up and explain your quirk," Aizawa said, giving off a judgemental stare.

Was he always like this towards his students?

The freckle-faced girl walked up to the top of the classroom, her pale blue eyes giving off an intense stare.

"My quirk isn't flashy, like some of you," She spoke, her eyes narrowing at me.

"My name is Katie Fleeting, I'd like for you to call me by my last name until I've actually developed a proper relationship with one of you losers. That's what I'll say for the students."

She had already made it clear she wasn't here to make friends, I liked her idea to make her objective clear. Her views weren't clouded with caring for others.

"My quirk is called Manipulation. I have the ability to force people to do as I want. I can get them to harm themselves at my will or completely stop functioning. I can also save people from a distance as long I can see them I can force them to move from whatever trouble there is,"

The girl looked around the room, her eyes landing on the person who was at the other side of Kaminari.

"I have no clue who you are, but girl with the earphone jacks, you look cool."

Jirou had a faint blush on her cheeks as she responded, "Thanks."

"Anyway, I can control only four people every six hours so that would be my weakness. But that's really all I have to say." The girl called Fleeting finished off with that sentence, she seemed like a cool person, maybe I'd actually get along with her instead of these other morons.

And then it was his turn.

"My quirk is brainwashing. I won't say more as that's all there is too it. You get the idea." Shinsou muttered, his eyes lazily scanning the classroom.

When his eyes met mine he didn't show an ounce of recognition, it was like he had completely forgotten about me and what he had done.

Did he not have any guilty consience?

"Alright," Aizawa spoke, looking around the classroom.

"Shinsou, sit behind (y/n) and Fleeting sit behind Jirou, I'll be reorganising the class seating plan with All Might soon so dont get comfortable."

I leaned over to Kamimari, opening my mouth to ask a question but then I saw Aizawa sending me a glare and shut it.

All I wanted to ask him is if his teacher did this often but it seems I couldn't.

Aizawa suddenly deflated like a balloon, like what he was going to say was going to be problematic.

He opened his mouth,

"There's also going to be a change in dorms. You're going to be sharing with a partner of either gender."

-

Heya! Sorry for such a short chapter, I know it's been a while so that's why I'm posting this now.

Please stay safe, remember to stay hydrated and eat a meal, lyl guys <3

sincerely,
sadnessnatcher