Chapter 1

Hosuh's POV...
I woke up at 8:00am to go to work.I was greeted by Daniel with a smile :) (Dan for short.)
-"Hey hosuh"

And of course I greeted him back  -"Good morning Dan." He then asked

-" You ready to go?"
Him and I work together at a mini café called "Ann's Café "
Ann is my boss but we are childhood friends.
Dan on the other-hand we met him in high-school. Were 21 years old and basically were Coworkers and Bffs.(Back to le story)
We made it to work and were greeted by Ann
- "hey hos, hey Dan "
she was happy to see us.
"Hey Ann!" Dan exclaimed. I smiled and greeted her
-" Hey Ann how are you."
She hummed in response meaning that she was ok.
Dan was happy and yelled out
" let's get to work guys" and we high five each other. I already knew that it was gonna be a very long day.
******

Stephen's POV...
I was chilling on my couch scrolling in wattpad to read good story's. When a message appeared ...

Sociopathic lemon
Hey you wanna go with me and Gavin to this café called Ann's Café, I heard it's a five star review café.

Purple Boy
Fine, I don't have anything else to do eitherway.

Sociopathic lemon
Yay, I heard there are cute Workers ;)

Purple boy
Ha.Sure meet you in 10 min.

What should I wear I decided to wear this ...

(From author-YALL IM FR LAUGHING I CANT IM REWRITING THIS AND ITS SO BAD 😭)

I then met up with Jay and Gavin, we went inside the café to see a raging green limed hair boy screaming at a customer, I wondered why.

Jay's POV...
Me and Gavin were at the front of the Café waiting for stephen to show up. When he did we entered the Café, and saw a green hair boy raging and screaming at a customer. He looked cute, cough what did I just think

Dan's POV...
I was fighting with a customer for some reason he was complaing about his waffle having no taste. I was pissed off cause hosuh made that with care, and i loved his food cause it tasted so good. I heard someone say
"Can i have a waffle, Can i plz get a waffle." I took a glance and saw a lemon hair boy. I ignored him and started to screan profanities at the unsatisfied customer " YOU MOTHER FU-" someone coverd my mouth and said " family friendly"
It was hosuh. Darn it hosuh and his innocence. He took over and i went to take the other customers order. " Sorry for the delay, what would you like to order.
The lemon haired boy ordered for his friends.
His friends went to find a table.
He stayed to pay when he gave me the money he winked at me. I felt my cheeks get heated a little, I was blushing. He did looked hot, no wait shut up Daniel don't be thinking weird. Darn it im being gay.
When he left I decided to give him my phone number but how.
.
.
.

THX for reading this story it helps me with the quarintine and not going to school ~ i go by star now :) no more Luna Chan