Chapter 2

Hosuh's POV...
I got the orders done, I went to leave the orders, at table 12.
I saw Dan walk up to me, i saw a littke paper in his hand "C-can you give this to the le-lemon haired boy at table 12 plz".
( ok I hate this Mf story)
I gave him a smirk and nodded , i saw him get soooooo flustered. I saw table 12 , i put down the orders then give him the piece of paper. I saw 3 boys 1 of them had red ruby looking eyes, the second with Blue hair and eyes, and the  third other one with a purple mohawk and dark purple eyes.
The yellow haired boy asked
" hey what's your little friends name"
" Oh, you mean daniel he told me to give you this." He had a little pink tint of blush in his cheeks.
" Thx tell him I'll text him later" I nodded and left. I went up to Dan and told him what he said. Then something hit me.
"OH FRICK  I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE STOVE, ANN IS GONNA KILL ME"
I went running to the stove to see it on fire ( just the top of the stove ) I yelled
" WHERE IS THE FIRE EXTINGUISHOR " Dan grabbed the extinguishor and put out the fire. All that i could think of is how ann is gonna kill me " Im a gonerrrrrr" Dan shaked me and said " Calm down hosuh your not gonna die"

Stephen's POV...
I saw this cute boy he had gray silver hair,sky blue eyes that shine in the sun's rays, i was woken with someone screaming "OH FRICK, I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE STOVE,ANN IS GONNA KILL ME" I took a glance  to see what it was it was that cute boy with silver hair screaming  frantically i thought it was cute but then the green hair boy went to put out the fire.

Ann's POV...
I was coming back to my Café  when I opened the door i smelled smoke and saw a scared hosuh i was not surprised " You forgot to turn off the stove right " " uuuuuuh maybe , no, yessssss ughh " " it's alright just dont do it again plz "
" ok ann thx for not firing me "
" sure it was old any way "
i went to the internet to buy a new stove. At least it was new and it wasn't a stinky old oven >:(

THX for reading im might publish chapters 3 and 4 on monday thx for your patience
Star ⭐️ (bro I was a weirdo back then-)
word count:414