𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 1

your pov.

i was inside the infirmary helping denise out with supplies, even though it had been pretty quiet today i still helped out.

we were about finished for the day, a smile danced across my lips as i saw ron.. but slowly became confused when i saw him holding onto enid's hand not far from the window, that was when i saw enid and ron kissing.

ron and i had been dating for the past five months, recently i had been upset with his actions. he barely made anytime with me anymore, never showed affection to me.

i guess this was the perfect time to break up with him. i told Denise that i was leaving she said that it was okay, i rushed out of the door towards the couple.

❝ hey, asshole! ❞ i called out to ron, his expression was confused but soon turned into shock. ❝ what's the matter, babe? ❞ that pushed me off the edge.

i gathered all of my strength and punched him straight in the nose. he fell to the ground holding it.

❝ if you didn't get the message, we are done. how could you do this to me? i was nothing but nice to you! ❞ adrenaline was pumping through my veins, feeling satisfied with what i had done.

soon stopping when i had seen that Aaron had brought back new people there was a boy who looked around my age, it was a group which had around 10 people or more.

deciding that i would help them, making my way over to Aaron, smiling at him then back to the group of dirty people ahead of me.

❝ oh and this is my niece y/n y/l/n! would you mind helping these people to their new homes? ❞ i send him a nod.

❝ sure! you guys look like you've been on the road for a while, ❞ i motioned them to follow me, showing them their houses — but stopping before they go all go in.

❝ We also have showers and essentials in all of your houses, if you need anything don't forget to give Deanna a shout. ❞ i continued, winking at carl before walking away leaving them to do their thing,

welcome to Alexandria!