𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇.

your pov.

i had finally come off of my three hour shift, waving to sasha as i had climbed down from the watch tower, making my way inside of the gates - seeing a flash of bright blue in the corner of my eye.

averting my attention to the person in blue and turns out it was carl's blue flannel. he was talking with enid, they were suspiciously close to each other.

i hid behind a wall of a house but still close enough to hear and see them, i was hidden. ❝ what y/n doesn't know won't hurt her.. ❞ enid says bringing up her hand to his cheek, him immediately stepping back letting it drop.

❝ no, i love her and her only. you're such a bad bestfriend if you're trying this shit Enid. ❞ he defended himself with such confidence — i was happy to know that he was loyal towards me, but the next i knew enid's lips were on carl's.

it was time i had heard and seen enough. carl had quickly pushed her away roughly, him about wiping his lips with his sleeve.

worry in enid's eyes as i made my entrance.

❝ y/n, carl just kissed me! ❞ she lied, glaring at her before slapping her across the face then grabbing the roots of her hair dragging her to the centre of alexandria.

❝ if i see you lay a single finger on him, i will do way worse in the future, do you hear me? ❞ i could tell she was scared as she frantically nodded. i released my grip and shoved her to the ground.

❝ get the fuck out of my sight and if you haven't already figured this out, we are not fucking friends anymore. ❞ with that said, she scattered away.

i turned back around to be met with carl who seemed impressed. ❝ that was so fucking hot. ❞ he blurted out and i giggled.

❝ is that so mr. grimes? ❞ i say which wrapping my arms around his neck, him nodding, before putting his hands on my hips, gripping onto them. ❝ oh absolutely, miss l/n. ❞