𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 2

your pov.

the adrenaline slowly weared off now i was sat on the stool in the kitchen with my first aid kit beside me using a antiseptic wipe, cleaning my bloody knuckles.

i hissed in pain as the wipe swiped over my split knuckles, ❝ you've done this before so why is it so hard now? i asked myself shaking my head, jumping at the sound of someone knocking on my front door.

i gave up on the idea of fixing my hand for now and just headed towards the door, revealing ron. ❝ what the fuck do you want ron? ❞

❝ i wanted to apologise because i love you! ❞ i scoffed and rolled my eyes, ❝ yeah, yeah. of course, you do. go and tell that to enid! ❞ i slammed the door in his face, slumping against the arm of my sofa, tears stinging in my eyes.

i hear a couple of softer knocks on the door, storming back over to the door — yanking it open looking down at the ground before talking to Ron once more.

❝ Ron, didn't you hear what i said before? ❞ i closed my eyes sighing. ❝ i mean i did hear what you said to him but i'm not ron. ❞ my eyes shot open to the unknown voice but come in contact with a familiar but now clean face.

❝ oh my god. i'm so sorry! are you okay? ❞ i run my fingers through my hair, biting my lip at how rude i sounded. ❝ just wanted to see if you were okay actually, kinda overheard you guys talking. ❞ i slowly nodded my head looking at my sore hand.

❝ i'm sorry. i didn't mean to disturb you. ❞ my eyes were stuck to looking at the ground.

❝ so you're the one that broke Ron's nose? ❞ the boy gesturing to my injured hand. i just huffed, a small smile spreading on my lips. ❝ yes, that would be me, he deserved it. would you like to come in—...❞

❝ carl, carl grimes. ❞

❝ so carl, carl grimes. do you want to come on in?❞ i joked, he nodded - opening the door wider for him, his body brushed up against mine as he made his way in,

❝ do you need help? ❞ carl's voice was soft, he walked over to me, giving me a certain look of permission glancing towards my hand.

i hesitantly gave him my injured hand, ❝ ouch this looks bad, two of your knuckles are cut, the rest are just bruised and swollen. ❞ he inspected my hand gently, ❝ can you please help me? i mean you don't have to of course but— ❞

❝ i don't mind, ive dealt with these kind of things before, ❞ with that said he starts on my hand, grabbing a new wipe — apologising for everytime i hiss in pain. while he's busy cleaning up my hand, i scan over his features.

he's really cute.

he finishes wrapping up my hand in a bandage, kissing it before saying ❝ all better. ❞ he looked deep into my eyes.