Wait a Minute, Who Are You?

Y/n ended up falling asleep on their flight, which gave Tom the perfect opportunity to take sneaky photos of her, like what they did when they were on the busses.

When the plane finally landed after three hours, and Y/n woke up, she yawned and looked over to see Tom taking a photo of her, she gave him a small glare.

"You'll pay for this later," she whispered, yawning again.

"I know," Tom whispered, smiling.

They got off the plane and started heading out when Tom informed her that they already had a driver.

"I'm never going to get used to this famous thing," Y/n said.

"You'll get there, at some point," Tom replied.

They walked out the doors, and they were hit with the humidity, Y/n groaned, she wasn't used to the humidity since Utah was one of the driest states.

They found their driver, who looked like he could be an off-brand Tony Stark, with sunglasses and a hat and got into the car.

"How are you doing, Tom?" the driver asked.

"I'm doing great, thanks," Tom replied.

"And is this the famous Y/n?" the driver asked.

"Uh, I guess you could say that," Y/n said, "I'm not sure how you would know me."

Y/n felt like this guy was familiar, but she just didn't know how she knew him and why.

"Are you two excited to be filming?" he asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait," Y/n said, "I feel like I know you, for some strange reason, is there a reason, or am I just going crazy?"

The driver chuckled, and he pulled off his hat and sunglasses, both Tom and Y/n gasped, "I would be concerned if you didn't know me," he said.

"Oh my gosh, it's Robert Downey Junior," Y/n exclaimed, "Thomas, did you know about this?"

"No, I didn't," Tom said, still surprised, "If I knew, I would have already accidentally told you."

"He's not lying about that," Rdj said.

"I know," Y/n said, "I'm still just shocked."

"But, I'm dropping you two off at the hotel that you'll be staying in," Robert told them, "Jon assumed that you two would be staying in the same hotel room, just so you know."

"Great," Y/n said smiling.

Tom smiled as well, and held Y/n's hand.

Robert saw that thought the rear view mirror, and a small smile formed on his face.

"So, did you still want that disguise?" Y/n asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if I need it anymore," he said, "You two didn't notice."

"You looked like an off-brand Tony Stark," Y/n said.

"She's not wrong," Tom agreed, "And you seemed familiar."

"Well, I'll have to try harder next time," Robert said, "If it doesn't work out, I'll tell you."

They drove for a couple more minutes, when Robert pulled into a hotel driveway thing (Y/n wasn't really sure what it was called)

"We're here," Robert said, "Did you two need help with your luggage?"

"No, I think we're good," Y/n said, "Plus, that's why I have Tom."

Robert laughed, and opened up the trunk for them, "That's the spirit," he said, "I think your script is already in your room, Y/n."

"Great," Y/n said, "I will study it well."

She and Tom grabbed their luggage, checked in, and then went to their room, with only one person asking for a photo.

Tom opened the door to the room, and Y/n put her stuff down and jumped into the bed, Tom chuckled and joined her.

"Life is crazy," Y/n said, "One week I'm a normal teen from a state no one talks about, the next week I'm on a cruise, and dating Tom Holland."

"It is crazy," Tom said, "But I'm glad I'm living it with you."

"I'm glad too," Y/n said.

She pulled out her phone and looked at instagram, her account was still private, but she was being tagged in lots of photos.

Some of them were about how her and Tom were a cute couple, while on the other hand, most of them them had the caption of.

"Who does this girl think she is? Going and dating Tom, she came out of nowhere?" or "Who is she? and what's she doing with our little quackson?" The photos were from that summer, the last week, and mainly of them in the airport that morning.

"I knew this was going to happen," Y/n said, she turned her phone off, and put it on the bedside table.

"What is it?" Tom asked.

"Hate posts," Y/n sighed, "People don't like the fact they're not the one dating you."

"Y/n, if you want me to I can post something about it," he said.

"No, it's fine," Y/n said, "It will 'help me grow.'"

Tom frowned but nodded, he gave her a peck on the cheek, "If you want me to say something, I will."

"I know," Y/n said, "How many articles do you think there will be?"

"I bet at least fifty," Tom said.

Y/n grabbed her phone again, and then remembered she was going to text Kate, so she just quickly texted her telling her she already landed, and met RDJ.

She then looked up Tom Holland, and low and behold, there were articles, including a BYU article, about Tom Holland was on campus.

The article titles mainly consisted of the same thing, "Actor Tom Holland Seen With a Girl, Who is She?"

"They have no clue who I am," Y/n said, "Well, that sucks for them."

Tom chuckled, "It seems like the fans know who you are before all of the big media companies."

"Well, isn't pretty obvious," Y/n said, "All of the big Marvel actors including you follow me, and I was a topic during the summer, I wonder how long it will take them to figure that out."

"I honestly don't know, Love," Tom said.

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

hello
i'm a thief
and i'm here to steal your heart

ah the fan girls what a fun time

see ya later bee bro's
再见