Yer a Wizard Y/n

"Come on, I've always wanted to go to Kings Cross," Y/n said.

"Well why'd we have to go early tomorrow?" Tom asked.

Y/n was trying to convince Tom and Harrison to go to Kings Cross with her the next morning, since the next day would be September first. The day according to Harry Potter, that was the day the witches and wizards would go to Hogwarts.

"But at ten in the morning?" Harrison asked, "That's absolutely mental Y/n, can't you let us sleep in?"

Y/n glared at Harrison, "Ten is letting you sleep in," she said, with a fake smile, "You can go to bed at nine tonight if you want to feel well rested."

"She's got a point, mate," Tom whispered to Harrison.

"But why ten? That seems oddly specific," Harrison protested.

"Have you ever read Harry Potter?" Y/n asked, "The Hogwarts Express leaves at eleven, and if we leave at ten, then we can get there before eleven."

"You act like we're going to see Harry Potter there," Harrison said, "It's just a children's book."

Y/n shook her head, and clicked her clicker, she had prepared a whole presentation, knowing this would happen.

"As you can see, there could definitely be a possibility that Harry and now Ginny Potter, Ron and now Hermione Weasley, oh and we can't forget Draco Malfoy could be there," Y/n said, "As we know the Statue of Secrecy was formed, so us 'Muggles' wouldn't know about the Wizarding World."

"Y/n it's a book, it's not real," Harrison said, honestly thinking Y/n was crazy.

"Just hear her out, she spent all night making this slide show," Tom said, "At least hear what she has to say."

Y/n smiled at Tom, "Thank you, now, yes it is a book, but what if it was real, everyone says it's fake, it's so bizarre that no one believes that it's real, so the Statue of Secrecy is still in tack," Y/n explained.

"She is absolutely bloody mental mate," Harrison whispered to Tom, and Y/n kept explaining.

Tom chuckled, "You just don't want to admit you and I waited for our Hogwarts letters when we were eleven, but never got them," he said.

Harrison rolled his eyes, "We were eleven, but we stopped believing that stuff, we're all twenty-one now, and she still believes this stuff."

"Well it's not my fault you're lame," Y/n said folding her arms, she had heard their whole conversation and had stopped talking after the two of them started whispering.

"Broadway girl, give it up," Harrison said, "Tom and I don't want to wake up early tomorrow."

"I guess I'll have to go get some ice from the store," Y/n said, "Oh, or Oliver said he was in London for a week, before school started, maybe I'll have to go with-"

"We'll go with you," Tom said quickly, "I still don't trust the bloke."

"Who?" Harrison asked.

"This guy who kept asking me out last year," Y/n replied innocently, "Well, I'll go make dinner, you two have fun chatting."

Y/n left the living room, leaving her presentation on.

"Mate, you get to wake me up tomorrow," Harrison sighed, switching his show back on.

*time skip brought to you by the fact i didn't want to write a whole month*

The next morning, Y/n woke up at nine, waking up in Tom's arms, which made her smile.