I Think I'm Dreaming

After Y/n's talk with David, she decided to get out more. It also had to do with the fact that her mom though she was becoming anti-social.

"You are twenty-one, and still living in our house," her mom said, "And I am your mother, so you can either go out and do things with your friends, or I'll kick you out of the house, an actress like you needs to be social."

"I was just going to leave," Y/n said, trying to avoid what her mom was trying to tell her, "Oliver wanted to treat me to lunch so, that's where I'm going."

"Okay, have fun," her mom said, waving her off.

Y/n quickly left and rode her bike down to campus, and to the Creamery on Ninth, where Oliver was waiting for her.

"Hey pretty lady," he said.

"Oliver, we both know I have a boyfriend," Y/n said rolling her eyes, following him in.

"It was a joke!" Oliver exclaimed, "I have a girlfriend now, you know."

"You went on two dates," Y/n retorted, "That doesn't mean you're automatically dating now."

"I mean, it kind of does," he said.

Y/n looked at the menu at the front and then at Oliver,  "It does look like we're on a date though," she said, "What if your girlfriend sees us huh?"

"I'll just explain it to her," Oliver said simply, walking up to the register and ordered.

After they ordered they went and sat down, and talked for a bit.

"David told me that you were missing Tom a little bit," Oliver said.

"Yeah, I am," Y/n sighed, "It's almost May, and I haven't seen him, but there's only thirty-five days until I can see him again."

"I'll be here if you need to talk," Oliver said.

"Oliver!" the cashier called out, "Oliver!"

"Well, I'll be here to talk after I get our food," Oliver said, making Y/n laugh.

"Just hurry, I'm starving," Y/n said.

While Oliver went to get their food, Y/n opened up her phone, and saw a text from Tom.

*texts*

princess tom ❤️
What are you doing darling?

y/n
I'm having lunch with Oliver

princess tom ❤️
You still talk to that bloke?

y/n
Of course I do, we're just friends
Are you jealous?

princess tom ❤️
What?
Of course not

*Y/n rolled her eyes, she knew that Tom knew that he was at least a tinge jealous*

y/n
Mhm
Sure you aren't

princess tom ❤️
I'm not I swear

y/n
Ok ok
I believe you

princess tom ❤️
I don't think you do

y/n
Come on you don't believe your soon to be wife?

princess tom ❤️
What?

y/n
You know what I said

princess tom ❤️
Well I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you