Sam & Edgar Imagine

You looked at Sam, not understanding why kept penetrating you with his gaze. 

Your best friend, Edgar Frog, watched your behavior toward Sam as he rolled onto your lap and smashed his lips onto yours, your teeth clacking upon impact. Sam shoved Edgar off you and smirked.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Edgar questioned Sam. They shared glances before attacking your neck and removing your shirt.

You weren't wearing a bra, thinking you and Sam were going to be alone today, so Edgar had no trouble latching onto your right nipple and sucking on it, most likely leaving a dark hickey. Sam sucked on your neck as one hand slid down your body and into your shorts, finding your opening right away and inserting two fingers before pumping you into a high only he knew how to give. 

"Holllyyyy.....shiiiittt.." You moaned as your eyes rolled back in your head. 

"I'd say she's pretty ready." Sam ripped your shorts off with your lacy thong following. "Y/N. On your hands and knees, ass in the air." Sam's voice dripped with dominance as Edgar pulled down his boxers and rubbed himself along your pussy. He slid inside and halted to let you adjust before slamming back in while Sam throat-fucked you and came. 

Within minutes, you three were ready for round two.