Slash Fiction Imagine

David X Michael Emerson

David has it all planned out to the point there was no room for error. But he didn't plan on his Boys finding him in a bed with Michael. Hell, Marko didn't even think David was gay!

Four hours earlier

David conveniently creates a candle pathway for the half mortal he has a crush on, illuminating the entire room.
Flower petals, mainly roses, littered the bedsheets and spelled out love in all its glory.
"Everything has to be perfect." He paces the room. "Never mind. I can't do this." He second-guesses himself.

"What's the special occasion, David?" Marko pats his shoulder. "You invitin a chick over?" David remains silent.

"Leave him alone, Marko." Paul leaps onto Marko's back. "We've got a concert to crash."

The Boys whoop and holler as they ride away.

1hr later

David walks back and forth, wondering if Michael was even coming.

"Hey," Michael steps between the candles. "This is a little too much, isn't it?"

"I did it all for you." David grasps his hand and rubs the back of it. "I thought tonight would be special."

"I appreciate the effort." Michael aims his lips at David's forehead, but David turns and they lock lips. "Did the boys suspect anything?"

"None. I just said I was bringing a chick here." David chuckles, running his tongue over his lips. "There's no way I can tell them yet."

"They'll be pretty disappointed to not find a chick here." Michael slides David's jacket off and hangs it on the bed. "But I can rock your world all night long."

"Is that a bet?" David tears Michael's t-shirt down the middle, splitting it in half as it falls to the ground.

"Maybe." Michael leaves love bites along David's throat and chest as he backs the century-old vampire against the bed. "Let's see if you can take it."

-W-

Cacophonous laughter rang out from the cave entrance, partnered with glass smashing and shrieks of pain as the shards caught in their skin.

"Yo, D!" Dwayne called out. "The concert was a banger, man! Can't believe you missed it to fuck a chick."

Michael wakes in David's arms, slowing sliding himself out as David's brothers footsteps echo on the walkway. "I'll be back tonight."

"Why are you leaving?" David mumbles in a sleepy tone.

"Your brothers are back."

"Crap!" He shouts, springing out of bed. "I forgot what time they get home."

"Hey Boys, does anyone smell that?" Paul's voice echoes outside the door.

The door slams open and Michael freezes with his shirt halfway on. "Shit." He swears.

"It smells like sex in here." Marko innocently admits. "Are you sleeping with the enemy?"

"I probably should've told you boys sooner." David sinks to his knees, thinking now he's lost his family. "I get it if you don't want me here anymore."

"We're not mad, D." Dwayne hugs his brother and gives Michael a wary expression. "But why are you sleeping with him of all people?"

"Love is love, D.W." David grasps Michael's hand. "I have this connection with Michael and I'm scared, but I want to explore it."

"We support your choices." Dwayne sighs. "But you'll have to tell Max too."

"That's what I was afraid of."