Bucky x M Reader

Cold Hands & Warm Kisses

Summary: Steve, Sam and Nat play a little bit of match making when Bucky and Reader get into an argument.

Fandom: Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)

Pairing: Pre-established Bucky Barnes X Male Reader

Warning: Petty Arguments, OOC moments
Characters: James Barnes (Bucky), Reader, Steve Rogers (Captain America), Sam Wilson (Falcon), Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)

Word Count: 1568 Words

It was 2 o'clock in the morning at the Avenger's compound. Obviously, for the most part, the people inside the building would be asleep. Almost everyone in fact. The only ones who were awake were those who were scheming at this hour of the night.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., can you show me some live footage from Bucky's room?" Steve requested from the artificial intelligence. He was pleased when the holographic display appeared in front of him.

Steve, along with Sam, and Natasha were the only ones awake at this hour of the night.

"I assume that they're back to sleeping in their respective rooms?" Natasha spoke up from her position on the couch, scooping some of her ice-cream into her mouth.

"Yep," Steve confirmed, crossing his arms. "Such a stupid argument."

"Isn't it always some sort of stupid argument?" Tony added in, trying to sneak a bite of Natasha's rocky road.

The so-called argument that they were talking about happened just a few hours ago.

The team was relaxing after a very successful mission. No injuries, everyone was saved successfully. As such, the team got back early and decided to have a movie night of sorts.

You were cuddled up under your boyfriend, of course, Bucky had his arm secured around your body as everyone had separated off into pairs with their own pizza boxes.

In your opinion, this was always going to be the best way to spend Stark's riches.

It started with Bucky eating the last slice of pizza. Everyone knows that if you're splitting a pizza between two people, each of you were supposed to have four slices each. Though, when Bucky ate 5 you weren't going to throw a fit. You settled for three slices and called it a night.

Then, Bucky started to hog the blanket, claiming that he needed more anyway. Again, you bit the bullet and just snuggled closer to Bucky, from outside the blanket you might add.

Finally, after all of that, Bucky pushed his plate into your hands and just left, without any sort of request or spoken communication. It was almost like he just expected you to do these things.

With a clench of your fists, you grabbed the dishes and chucked them to the sink. The clinks and clangs of the act cause the team to take note of your anger. It was always the worst of times when you were angry.

After the indistinct shoutings of both you and Bucky, the next sound that was heard was the slamming of your room door.

"I mean, I get where he's coming from, but over something so petty?" Natasha gossiped, eating another spoonful.