Why do I have to go to UA?

Terms:
(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Your last name
(H/c) = Your hair color
(E/c) = Your eye color
(S/c) = Your skin complexion

                  Now onto the story!
_________________________________________

"Hold on your telling me I have to go to Japan for some school for heros even though I already am one?" A (h/c) male asked Mr. Stark. "Yes because you might be a hero already but you are a reckless one that needs to learn not to be." The (e/c) male groaned at Mr. Starks response. "Your reckless to sometimes!" (Y/n) said to Tony. "Yes but I pay for the damage I've done and haven't gone to space BY ACCIDENT. So you are going to Japan to UA and get in."

The (s/c) boy is now in a private jet with his mentor on their way to Japan. From what Mr. Stark has said you have been recommended and have to take a few test to get in. He has also explained that everyone has powers which are called "quirks" and some just have powerful enough "quirks" to be licensed heros. For some reason you have to have a license to be able to be a hero? This is also confusing to the (h/c) boy.

*time skip to being in japan at Starks japan house (for some reason he has one with Stellar in it already ??? ) very confused also your POV*

"Wooaah" I said in amazement "This place is amazing!" The house was very modern but also nothing like New York places. I guess Japan has very beautiful buildings. I hope to meet some heros before I start school. That reminds me.

"Hey Mr. Stark when do I take the tests to get into UA?" "Oh next week so you better train." He responded. Next week! I dont even know what kind of tests they will be testing. "What are they  testing for Mr. Stark?" "That information isnt leaked to the press all we know is a test of your physical abilitys and a test of your knowledge." Great. 

*Time Skip to 2 days before tests*

"Hey kid I wanna give you something." Mr. Stark said to me. "Ok." I walked to him. He handed me a pair of black glasses kinda like his. "What are these for?" I asked him. "Put them on and say hey Stellar." So I did so. A bunch of techy stuff popped up and a robot womans voice said. "Hello Mr. (L/n)."

I looked at Mr. Stark and he said. "Well you like it kid." I smiled. "Hell yeah!" "Lamguage." Mr. Stark told me. "Oh sorry." He gave me a forgiving smile and turned around and clapped. "Ok now back to training (Y/n)." Oh I cant wait for these tests.

_________________________________________

I hope you liked the first chapter have a nice night/day!