Haha F*ck Tests

Chill out (L/n). Its just some tests oh dear lord. I suck at taking tests. Ok today is the day of the tests for recommendation kids. All I have to do is nail these tests and go get food that's the plan. Ok I got ready and am currently eating some cereal about to head out. "Don't forget your glasses kid." Oh yeah my glasses. Mr. Stark handed me the sunglasses which held stellar in them. "Okay I'm off. Bye Mr. Stark!" I said running out the door.

I shoot some webs out hoisting myself into the sky. This will shorten my trip to the school. "Mr. (L/n)." Stellar said to me. "Yeah?" I questioned the robotic lady. "Well it seems that you are almost late. But if we keep up the pace we are going now we will be there with 2 minutes to spare." Shit. "What if I speed up a little then."  I replied to the robot and sped up.

I finally got to the School with 5 minutes to spare. "There appears to be a hobo wearing black on your right sir." Stellar told me. The hibo heard stellar. "Hey kid." He said to me. "Uhm yes?" I said questioning the homeless man. Hold on hes on school grounds he is A TEACHER? "Better lose those glasses spiderman dont wanna get in trouble. By the way I'm Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead." I looked at him dumbfounded. "How do you know I'm spiderman?" I was very surprised. "Well you came swinging in on webs, your his height and body build and his age so yea." Wow this man is observant. "Anyway get going or your gonna be late." Oh shit. "Ok then. Bye." I said running into the building.

* Time skip to after the tests*

"Your spiderman." A duo haired boy said. "Uhm yes?" He nodded his head. He was about to leave when I stopped him. "Hey I was gonna get food wanna come along?" He looked at me confused. "Sure." I smiled "Cool dude let's go."

I'm still getting used to japanese food soo new plan. "Okay. New plan we are going to my place to get food." He looked kinda anxious. "Dont worry dude I'm not gonna bite. Oh also I live with Iron Man so that's fun." I saw a little sparkle in his eyes he looked excited. I put on my sunglasses. "Hey Stellar." The robot glasses booted up. "Yes Mr. (L/n)?" The robot questioned. "Can you order a pizza?" The robot pulled up stuff on ordering pizza. "Yes. What kind?" I looked over to the duo haired. "What kind of pizza do you want? Oh! Also I never got your name." He looked intrigued. "Uhm peperoni." He responded to my question. "Stellar can you order one peperoni pizza. Thanks." The robot did what asked and I put up the glasses. "My names Todoroki Shouto." Todoroki said. "Well my names (Y/n) (L/n)! Its nice to finally have a friend over here."

(Time skip to PIZZA)

I love pizza. Mr. Stark got home confused as to why a duo haired boy was at the house. "Weelllll hes my friend!" Todo confused at what we were talking about. "I know your gay (Y/n)." I was shocked then turned red with embarrassment. "N-not fair Mr. Stark! Also cant I have a friend of the gender I'm attracted to?" He looked at me holding in his laughter. "Just don't do anything risque." He bid farewell and Todoroki left. I got ready for bed and laid there worried I wont get in to UA. Fuck it I need sleep.