First days are scary

Okay so (N/n) is your nickname if I didnt say it before also there is some slight todo action but this wont turn into a todo x reader i just wanna make todo an awkward person who doesnt know how to socialize ok onto the story it's a long one!

_________________________________________

I woke up to Mr. Stark yelling for me to get ready. "Ugghhh whyy meee?" I groaned out while climbing out of bed. My room was clean and tidy except for a dirty hoodie in the floor. I picked up the hoodie looking at it. It had a high school emblem. The high school I would have gone to if I wasnt drug to UA. "Why doesnt Mr. Stark understand I miss my friends. Well I have Todoroki. That's it though. I'm gonna make friends. I hope." I told my self just before Mr. Stark yelled at me to hurry up or I'll be late.

(Time skip to school oof)

I swung my way here even though the homeless teacher dude told me not to. Some broccoli looking kid looked at me amazed. "What?" I questioned the green haired kid. "O-oh I'm s-sorry I didnt m-mean to stare!" He stuttered out obviously flustered. "Its ok but I want to know why you were staring. I'm curious." He looked at me in my eyes. "Are you spiderman?" I was shocked. "Uh y-yea." His face lit up and he took out a notebook.

"Can you tell me more about your quirk please?" I started walking to class. "Yea but we need to head to class. I'll tell you more on our way."

We were on our way to class when some kid tried to trip me. My spidey senses kicked in and I jumped over his foot but Midorya was not as lucky. He fell face first onto the ground. "Oof" He said when he made contact with the floor he got up and continued to ask me about my quirk.

We finally made it to the classroom. Some blue haired kid was karate chopping the air while some pomeranian had his feet on the desk. "Hey (y/n)." Todoroki called me over. I said farewell to Midorya while he got bombarded by some very squishy brunette. I sat down in the seat next to him. "Yea?" I asked to duo haired kid in front of me. "After school we should hang out again it's really fun." The homeless man came inside the classroom. No way this hobo is our teacher. "(L/n) how many times have I told you to not where your sunglasses on campus." He asked me. "Once." He groaned. "Put them up now." I put the sunglasses in my bag he wanted us to change into gym uniforms or something.

I took one and instead of going to the locker room I went to the bathroom. I have a kinda big scar on my back from Loki and I'm kinda insecure about it. Todoroki followed me into the bathroom. "That's kinda creepy Todo." He looked at me baffled. "What is creepy?" This man. "You were following me to a place I was gonna change." I replied to the heterochromic boy. "I didnt mean it to be weird I just wanted to make sure you were ok. You weren't going to the locker room so I was curious." He told me anxiety lacing his voice. "I'm fine I just have a scar I'm insecure about." Curiosity lingered in his eyes. "Can I see it?" I was nervous no one except Mr. Stark has seen my scar. "Fine." I slipped of my blazer getting rid of my tie and unbuttoning my shirt. "Are you sure you wanna see my scar?" I said turning around to a half naked Todoroki. He looked up at me. "Yea." I slipped the unbuttoned shirt and turned around. I heard a noise of amazement from Todo.

All of a sudden I felt his cold hands touching my scar. I shivered and relaxed into his touch. He wrapped his arms around me. "How did you get the scar?" I remebered how I got it and how scary it was. "Loki." I said anger lacing my voice. "Who's this Loki?" He asked confused. His arms still around my smaller frame. (Sorry if your bigger irl) I started blushing when his head rested on my shoulder. "Uhm c-can you let go?" He started blushing too. "Y-yea sorry about that." We quickly changed and left for the field.

While walking a group of students walked by and I grabbed onto Todo so I wouldn't get lost. He lightly grabbed my hand and we started walking faster. I don't know if he likes me or hes bad at socializing. I hope it's the latter.