5

Three months later
Jahseh's POV

I sighed and looked at my phone. My ex Geneva was with this Jensis girl on Insta and telling everyone at school I hit her. She tried to accuse me of hitting her but I never did. She just wanted money. I just wanted to make Cleo happy and date a girl but that obviously went to shit. I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I put my head in my hands and started to cry silently.

This bitch was fucking up my life. I even told her everything when we were dating and she uses it against me. She says shit like "aT lEaSt mY mOm lOvEs Me" or "At lEasT My dAd isN't In pRisoN" because she knows it gets to me.

At the current moment, Stoke and his mom weren't home. Meaning it was just me alone.

Hi quick warning, there will involve self harm and also a sucide attempt.

I looked at my bag. I kept my razor blades in there. Since I was alone I grabbed one and went to the bathroom. I left the stuff in my bag to clean it with. Once I was done I grabbed the knife out my bag. I was still in the bathroom. I was too upset to think about anything. I wrote a quick note and let a tear drop fall onto the piece of Notebook paper. My vision became blurry as I started to sob loudly.

I'll be dead before they get here.

I was about to slit my wrists, still sobbing, a fucking mess on the bathroom floor. I pressed the blade to my wrist when the door swung open and I saw Stokeley. "Jahseh what are you doing?!" His eyes widened and he looked at my arms. He quickly dropped to his knees and started helping me up, I dropped the knife "No stop please! This needs to happen!" I yelled. "Jahseh please don't do this!" Stoke was in tears which made me cry harder.

I looked down at my arms and the knife and bloody razor blade ....."what am I doing?" I sobbed and Stoke helped me clean up. I felt numb and then realized what I was about to do...how that would affect Aiden...how that would affect Stoke....

"I'm sorry..." I said quietly. "I'm just happy you're okay. Don't even say sorry." Stoke said, wrapping the bandages over the wounds. When he was done he hugged me. "Please Jahseh. Don't do this...." He said quietly as my shoulder became wet with his tears.

"I won't...just promise me you won't ever leave me." I said, staring him in his eyes, our fingers were interlocked. "I promise I won't ever leave you." He spoke softly. We went back to his room and sat down on the bed.

We sat in silence but it wasn't awkward. I had my head on his shoulder And his arm wrapped around my waist. My phone went off and I grabbed it. It was an Instagram post I was tagged in. I sighed and opened it. I dropped my phone and started fucking sobbing causing Stokeley to look down at me "What's wrong Jah?" He asked. "Dude I'm so fucking sick of this stupid bitch." I sobbed.

"Who???" He asked "That Geneva bitch we go to school with. She's my ex because I tried to date a female and the bitch lied on me and tried to say I hit her." I said, sniffling. "What did she do?" He asked. "Dude she fucking leaked my nudes!" I said and Stoke looked pissed. I picked my phone up and saw people were already liking the photo and tagging me. She started posting it on almost every social media. Stoke's phone went off and he grabbed it and it was the same picture. "Jahseh I swear to God this will be the first time I hit a bitch." He gritted his teeth.