6

Stokeley's POV

I bit my lip and looked down at Jahseh who was giving me that sloppy toppy 9000. "A-aye no homo though." I threw my head back and c-

I woke up and looked down "Shit.." I mumbled and changed in my closet. I sighed softly. I started questioning my sexuality.

Am I gay? I kept thinking over and over again while I was getting ready. While I was brushing my teeth Jah dragged himself in and he yawned. He splashed some water on his face then reached for his toothbrush. I handed him the toothpaste "Thanks" he said, his voice was raspy.

I nodded and got done brushing my teeth. I washed my face and put on a durag then left the bathroom. I remembered what happened yesterday and rolled my eyes. Jah came in and i heard him giggling. I turned and saw this dude wearing a durag and a hat on top of it.

He was laughing and I was too. He took the durag and hat off and put it on my dresser. We grabbed our bags and left. We went down to the bus stop and waited together.

We got to the school and Jah was getting weird stares. I rolled my eyes and put my arm over his shoulder and smiled at him. "Ignore them. They ain't shit." I said, I noticed it made him feel a bit better.

The bell rang and we all went to class. I sat next to Jah and we sat in the back. I got a text from an unknown number. I pulled out my phone and read it. "You're too pretty to hang out with someone like Jahseh.."

What the fuck? I looked around but didn't see anything or anybody staring at me. Then my phone vibrated again. "Such a shame that he's got you believing his lies." I furrowed my eyebrows and started to feel my blood boil.

Then the messages wouldn't stop "You should be with me. I'm not like other girls, I'm different. I won't break your heart."

"Jahseh doesn't deserve you. You're probably gay like all the other good looking dudes. It breaks my heart to see you falling in love with a nobody like Jahseh."

"All he does is cry and fight people. He isn't shit. And he never will be. He hit me you know..." When I read that last part I knew immediately who it was. I showed Jah and he furrowed his eyebrows too. "So now she's dragging you into it..." He sighed and rested his head in his palm.

Geneva wasn't in my first class so how did she get my number? The class seemed like it went on forever until the bell finally rang. I grabbed Jahseh's hand and looked at him. "Stokeley what are you doing?" He asked. When everyone was in their class and the hallways were empty I ran, still holding his hand.

"Stokeley why are we skipping?" He asked me. "Because, I don't feel safe. And I don't want Geneva around you." I said. We walked home and I unlocked the door since Jah didn't have his own key yet. We went in and I locked the door behind us.

"Stoke why are you being so protective of me?" He asked "I don't want anything bad to happen to you." I said and he looked down at his shoes "Jahseh I care about you. You matter to me. You can say different but if something bad happened to you I'd probably go on a killing spree to be honest." I chuckled softly at the last part.

He sat down on the couch and I went and grabbed a blanket and came back and sat down next to him. Jah put his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. He blushed and I smiled. I turned on Netflix and he got up quickly and got some snacks then came back.

Timeskip

My mom came back home and looked at a sleeping Jah on my lap. She giggled "y'all cute or whatever." She smiled and I blushed "oh whatever" I laughed quietly and went back to watching the show. My mom looked at me again.

"Stokeley, what happened with Jah and his leaked pictures?" My mom asked me, whispering. I explained it and she looked pissed "That little girl piss me off and Ion even know her." She said and I chuckled. " She was texting me during class, talking about how I was too pretty to hang out with Jah and that I shouldn't be in love with him." I laughed and showed her the messages.

"If she keep messing with my babies I'mma beat her ass myself." She said, handing me my phone back. I smiled and heard Jah yawn and move. He looked at me and smiled, him not noticing my mom he rolled over so he was facing me and I blushed. He giggled and booped my nose then got up and stretched.

He noticed my mom and she laughed and he blushed. "Sorry ma'am." He laughed soft and got up. I hid my face in my hands to cover my blushing.