VD!!!

Kriti and Sid is in the airport. The helicopter lands in front of them. Many paparazzi are gathering.

Sidriti walks forward. A famous Bollywood couple gets off the helicopter. Kriti is fully Shocked and standing like a statue. Sid elbows her. Kriti comes in sense and whispers, " VD!!! "

Sidriti starts clicking their pics. Alia says to Varun pointing at Kriti in humorous voice, " Ye Eiffel Tower kon hai? "

" Why are you calling me Eiffel Tower? You Lilliput! " Kriti yells at Alia as she is angry as hell.

Varun approaches at Kriti, " I'm sorry for her behaviour. Between, what's your name? "

Kriti again becomes statue seeing her crush talking with her, but she manages to speak, " I'm Kriti.. I.. I'm in Sid's photography team. "

" Oohh.. Nice to meet you, come let's go. "

Kriti is blushing without any reason. Sid teases, " What happened? Did he proposed you? "

Kriti pushes him and walks to their car.

Next Day -

Varia and Sidriti are in Victoria Shopping Complex. Sidriti is busy clicking pics. Kriti hasn't confessed to Varun her feelings. Actually she hasn't gotten any chance. Alia is sticking with Varun all the day. This is why Kriti is hating her more. And Alia's behaviour is always hurting her.

Kriti has taken many pics with Varun but not with Alia. She is hating her more day by day.

Alia buys many things from the market, but in Varun's money.

Kriti's P. O. V. : Alia is a gold digger! See how the slut is showing off! Like she is Bill Gates daughter. If I could kill her! Can't Varun notice her behaviour?