But it's too late Kriti

Kriti went to night club with Siddharth Malhotra as she want to remove Varun from her mind.

She got too much drunk. But Siddharth left her alone, " Main tumko ghar nahi chod sakta OK? Bye! "

Kriti is crying sitting on a bench at bus stop. She calls Varun for pick up. Varun comes there with his bike as his car is in the repairing store. He sits on his knee before her, " Kriti, what happened? What.. " he notice she is sobbing, shivering and drunken. She only says cryingly, " Varun I'm sorry.. " and vomits a little.

Varun takes her in his arm and make her sit on the bike. He sits on holding her back. Kriti rests her head on his back. She is continuously saying I'm sorry.

Varun places Kriti on her bed. Kriti pulls him holding his collar, " I'm sorry yaar. " Their lips are only a inch apart. Varun says, " But it’s too late Kriti. "

Kriti pushes him and sits up, " But why? " she shouts. Varun replies, " Mera shaadi hone wala hai Alia ke saath.. Agle hafte.. "

Kriti says insultingly, " Tum na Stupid ke stupid hi reh gaya! "

Varun stands sorrowfully. " Khade kiu ho? Jao na apne Alia ke paas, ja ke usse baat karo. "

Varun goes outside and looks at Kriti through the glass door who is crying vigorously. They makes an eye contact.

After a month -

Varun is standing before Kriti, " Kriti I'm.. Sorry.. "