✿ 1

The sun shone quite brightly although it's still dawn. Twitters of birds were heard, as well as the rustles of branches. The light shone through a window displaying a golden shade throughout the compact room. A double-sized bed was placed right beneath the window with a brunette head poking out of the layers of duvet.

   Fortunately for the brunette, the bed's headboard shielded his eyes from the scintillating light. Unfortunately, one of the trees' branches was long enough to reach  the window while repeatedly making an annoying knocking sound. A faint groan was heard followed by the duvet being pulled over harshly. The brunette ruffled his hair before making his way towards his bathroom.

   After he finished tidying himself, a middle-aged woman poked her head from the door. "Soobin, have a toast on your way out. Oh, and don't forget to water the plants." Soobin nodded his head before displaying a cheeky grin. "Yes mom."

   Footsteps were heard down the stairs followed by a, "Take care, mom!" Soobin made his way out of the wooden door with his bag slung over his broad shoulders. He sneaked his phone in the back pocket of his pants while the cool breeze immediately touch his cheeks and neck. A yellow watering can sat beside the door before being lifted by Soobin. The brunette made his way toward the garden, not expecting to see anything out of the ordinary. He looked up and gawked at the gorgeous boy standing before him.

   The beauty had blue hair, brown eyes and a lollipop placed in between his cherry lips. His attire was a school uniform, similar to Soobin, though he looked better in Soobin's opinion. He was the very definition of drop-dead gorgeous.

   After an exceedingly long time, a voice broke the silence. "Am I that handsome?", the boy teased before looking towards Soobin. His voice was quite mellifluous for a teenage boy. The brunette's face flushed as his cheeks warms up and heart thumping loudly. He immediately averted his gaze towards the ground while crossing his arms. "N-no, I'm not looking at you", he managed to croak out, in the process making his voice crack before fixing his gaze towards his garden.

   That's when he realized that there was a stranger in his garden despite the gate being locked. His eyes widen at the realization before asking, "Wait, what are you doing here? How did you even get in here? Why are you here? How-" His voice was immediately cut off by the stranger. "Calm down, Cinderella. I was just waiting for my friend when I looked at your house gate unlocked. Your garden looked really pretty so I went to check it out. There could be some potential burglars but no, just me." he responded with a smile that made his eyes slightly crinkle.

   "The name's Choi Yeonjun. What's yours?" Soobin pursed his lips, not breaking his poor attempt at intimidation, before hesitantly saying, "Choi Soobin."

— ❒ 200426 ➶ ❁˚。∘ ✧
__ __ __ __
» this is the first book I wrote that actually have an original plot and not just random wordplay so if I made any mistakes, please point it out and criticize me if you can. I really want to try out something out of my comfort zone and I'm really nervous to post this (*'꒳'*)
» I'm not really good at describing places so they may come off as vague, here are some photo references

 I really want to try out something out of my comfort zone and I'm really nervous to post this (*'꒳'*)» I'm not really good at describing places so they may come off as vague, here are some photo references 

Soobin's bedroom but a little bit smaller

Soobin's house from the front gate

The place where they first met» This chapter is very short if compared to future chapters because, well, "introduction"

» This chapter is very short if compared to future chapters because, well, "introduction"