✿2

"Soobin? Hmm, a cute name for a cute guy", Yeonjun chuckled before looking up at the sky. Soobin pouted at the remark before shifting his attention towards the roses.

He held the watering can near the flowers so that it wouldn't spill but because of Yeonjun leaning near the roses, the water sprinkled a little at his shoulders.

"Yah! Why would you stand near the roses?!", Soobin shrieked as he gently hit the other's shoulder. He felt bad for ruining the other's uniform (although it wouldn't stain).

Yeonjun winced at the feeling of something wet at his shoulder. He decided to pretend being sulky although he found the situation quite humorous. "And why would you hit my shoulder?!", he retorted back with a pout decorating his already perfect face.

Soobin inhaled loudly. "I'm sorry", his voice sounding genuine yet annoyance at the same time.

Yeonjun crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue before walking away immaturely. Soobin cocked his head as he put down the watering can.

Soobin quietly approached two students leaning against the lockers before whispering, "Hi," near their ears.

The students jumped forwards before turning their heads towards the source of the sound. Their facial expression immediately changed from shocked to anger.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow-" both of Soobin's side were being brutally hit by the two students. Soobin's lip formed an 'o' after they finished hitting him.

"Sorry Hyuka, Beomie", he pitifully looks at his two best friends. "Of course you should be. Don't you know how scared I was?" Hyuningkai mocked. Soobin giggled playfully at the comment.

They walked towards the cafeteria as it was lunchtime. As they walked, they passed by a few groups of friends and classmates. But a particular person caught Soobin's attention.

'Isn't that..? Wait, what was his name again? Taejun? Seojun? Ahh, something '-jun'', the brunette debated in his head. He decided to ask his friends about the student.

"Guys, do you know who that is?"

"Who?"

"The guy with the blue hair."

"Who? Yeonjun-sunbae?"

Bingo. That's his name. "Yea."

"He's a pretty cool guy. Not really close but he's quite known. I'm surprised you don't know who he is," Beumgyu added.

Soobin nodded repeatedly at the information. 'How come I've never noticed him before?'

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the fleeting colours of dusk began to fade away. It coaxed the wispy cloud in a burning red. It illuminated golden shades across blunt objects. Soobin stood infront of his father's daffodils, watering them while watching intensely at how the water flows on the petals, weighing them until they drop onto the soil. He wore a button-up, sleeves rolled up to his elbow, with tight-fitting black trousers displaying his thin waist.

At the corner of his eyes, he could see someone staring at him. Instinctively, he whipped his head around to make eye contact with the said person. It was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun wore an oversized hoodie with a cap on his blueberry head. He was intently observing Soobin's back so when he turned around, he didn't have time to react which resulted with a flustered Yeonjun covering himself with his hood.

Though he looked vulnerable with his sweater paws, his beauty and teasing nature could make anyone tempted to kiss him.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin called out to the boy. "It's hyung to you. I'm older than you, y'know," Yeonjun slightly uncovered his face.

"Why are you here?"

"From now on, your garden is my garden, too."

"Why?"

There was a slight pause. "Why not," Yeonjun smirked before sending him a wink.

— ❒ 200427➶ ❁˚。∘ ✧
__ __ __ __
» A start of a new friendship *wink wonk* ;)
» Also, yes, future posts may be as long as this