✿ 3

"Are you sick? Do you have a fever?"

Soobin teasingly palmed the older's forehead with a smirk decorating his face. To say that Yeonjun is frustrated is an understatement. He immediately flicked Soobin's forehead.

"Yah, who do you think you are to say something like that?"

"And who do you think YOU are to make my property yours?" Soobin mocked before returning to his work.

Yeonjun scoffed. 'Wah, this guy is unbelievable. That stupid smirk,' he thought before glaring at Soobin through his backside.

The sound of the housegate creaking open broke the tension. Yeonjun pulled Soobin away by his collar from his flowers to face him.

Yeonjun slowly leaned closer as Soobin's heart raced. Soobin's ears visibly turned red as shades of crimson red slowly creeped onto both of his cheeks.

A suffocating tension formed between them before,

"Soobin, I think you're the one that's sick," Yeonjun chuckled.

After realising their position, Soobin immediately pushed Yeonjun away before glaring at Yeonjun with gritted teeth.

"What? I thought you enjoyed it," Yeonjun joked with visible amusement on his face.

"Why should I enjoy something so weird and awkward and..." he slowly shifted his focus on somewhere else. His mind was clouded with the word 'intimate'.

While his mind was elsewhere, Yeonjun tip-toed towards Soobin and gently rests his chin on his right shoulder.

"And what... Soobin-ah?"

Soobin almost snapped his neck while turning head towards the source of the sound.

"Aren't you done already?!"

Soobin slept for exactly three hours which caused dark circles to appear under his eyes. What was the caused of his lack of sleep? Yeonjun.

And piles of unfinished schoolwork, but that's not important. (*wink wonk*)

'If only he didn't stay until the sun had set, maybe I wouldn't feel so dead inside.'

A groan escaped from Soobin. Hands itching to rub his eyes. He turned his heels towards his friends.

"Hey Soobin- Oh my god, what's with your eyes?"

"Remember that guy I asked you yesterday? Yeah, he came to my house and stayed until the sun had set which resulted in this," Soobin let's out with a frustrated tone while harshly pointing at his eyes.

An awkward silence fell on their conversation.

"... Is it what I think they did or am I being delusional?" Hyuningkai whispered to Beomgyu.

"Who topped?" Beomgyu asked teasingly with a smirk.

"You unholy child! Why should I do that with him?" Soobin shrieked while hugging himself.

"With who?"

The very familiar melodious voice emitted from behind Soobin. While internally screaming, he slowly responded with a lump in his throat,

"No one."

"Are you sure? Because you look kind of-" Yeonjun was cut off by Soobin.

"-like a panda? You caused this, you overgrown 12-year-old."

"Wow, I'm offended." Soobin scowled.

Soobin was so into his frustrations, he didn't even noticed a person standing next to Yeonjun.

The said person was slightly uncomfortable by the suffocating tension between the two, so he decided to nudge Yeonjun's side. He fortunately understood him.

"I just came to introduce you a potential friend; the guy I was waiting for yesterday morning."

"Which lead to a huge mistake." Soobin was determined to have the last word.

"Pfft, your face says otherwise," Yeonjun decided to push his buttons a little more as he stared into Soobin's brown orbs.

"You-"

"Anyways, here's Taehyun."

"Beomgyu, Hyuningkai, got that?" Soobin questioned his two friends.

"Yeah," the two said in unison.

— ❒ 200429➶ ❁˚。∘ ✧
__ __ __ __
» kind of a filler post and an introduction between the two friend groups
» currently working on a fake movie poster based on this book, so that's one thing
» also, DID YALL WATCH THE CONCEPT TEASER? IT WAS SO GOODDDD EERIE VIBES AND ALICE IN THE WONDERLAND VIBES, UGHHHH SKKSKSKSKSMBSSKSKK

— ❒ 200429➶ ❁˚。∘ ✧__ __ __ __» kind of a filler post and an introduction between the two friend groups» currently working on a fake movie poster based on this book, so that's one thing» also, DID YALL WATCH THE CONCEPT TEASER? IT WAS SO GOODDDD EE...

also, SOOBIN'S VISUAL IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (he's my bias, don't judge me)
» I kept Do Bong-Soon in my mind while writing this. Hope it explains why some of their personalities are a bit off (*'꒳'*)