1

Cassie couldn't believe her luck! She had entered a competition just for fun and she freaking won! A week's vacation in France at a five-star hotel. The 24-year-old was beyond excited. Little did she know this would be an experience of a lifetime.

She had arrived and got her keycard to a fancy suite on the top floor. She was about to open the door when two men indulged in a heated make-out session caught her eye. They were on their way to the room next door and her eyes grew wide when she recognized them. No fucking way! Her jaw dropped and she stood frozen, staring at the scene in front of her.

One of the men opened his eyes and swore when he saw her.
"Lou, stop, we have an audience."

Louis broke the kiss and looked in the same direction as Harry. He let out a bunch of swearing words. Cassie waved awkwardly. Harry and Louis sighed and walked up to her.
"Just pay her Lou. It's going to be okay." Harry said and stroke Louis back comforting.

Cassie managed to find her voice.
"You don't have to pay me. I won't tell anyone. Promise!"

"Hi, Love. I have a hard time believing that." Louis muttered.

"Are you a Larry shipper?" Harry asked.

"Well, yeah. God, seeing the two of you together makes me so happy but I won't tell. I understand that you need to keep it a secret for some reason." Cassie answered with a smile.

"Yeah." Harry answered and scratched the back of his neck.

"I still want to pay you to keep quiet. This can't get out." Louis said, giving her a pensive stare.

"I'm sorry you have to hide this. It's beautiful. I don't want your money. I'm not a fangirl per se and even if I would log on to the Internet and tell this story it would only be gossip and I'm sure someone would end my account pretty soon, right?" Cassie said with a smirk.

"Probably." Louis muttered.

"Hey, Boo. Let's just trust her, okay?" Harry said softly.

Louis gave her one last calculating look before he turned to his better half, his voice immediately going soft.
"Are you sure love?"

Harry nodded his head. He turned to Cassie again.
"Thank you! We really appreciate it. What's your name sweetie?"

"Cassie."

"Hi, Cassie. I'm Harry. This grumpy man beside me is Louis." Harry answered and winked at Louis.

That made Louis laugh. He turned to Cassie again, much more friendly.
"Hi, Cassie, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you two. I'm gonna leave you alone now to continue what you were doing." Cassie couldn't help but say and smirked.

Harry giggled and bumped his hip against Louis'.
"Yeah, please don't tell anyone. I trust you with this Cassie."

"I promise."

Cassie opened her door and went inside. She couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. Larry was real! But she would keep her promise.

Louis looked at the closed door.
"Do you think she'll tell?"

"I don't know Lou. Time will tell but she was right. It would still just be a rumor. She has no pictures to prove it. Come on now, I want to continue celebrating our tenth anniversary!"

"About that, I have an idea for that." Louis smirked while they walked over to their own room.

"Yeah?" Harry said with a smile.

Louis waited until they were inside before he continued.
"Yeah, so I had this fantasy for a while..."

"A fantasy we haven't done yet? I'm intrigued!" Harry grinned.

"Yeah, just hear me out. I wanna have a threesome." Louis said with glittery eyes.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows.
"What? You wanna have sex with another guy?"

"No. I want to have sex with you while you have sex with a girl." Louis smirked.

Harry's breath hissed.
"And you would be okay with that? I know I'm bisexual Lou but you're everything I need. Everything I ever want. I hope you know that by now?"

Louis rolled his eyes at him.
"I know that! This would only be a one-time thing and there would be rules."

"Like?" Harry asked. He would lie if he would say that he wasn't intrigued by the idea.

"Like...you can't kiss her. She can't touch you and you can only do whatever I tell you to do. I would be in charge. How does that sound?" Louis smirked.

Harry swallowed loudly.
"That sounds hot!"

"So do you wanna have it a go?"
Louis asked and stepped up to Harry and started to kiss his neck.

"If you promise that it's something you want, like 100 percent." Harry answered and tilted his head to the side to give him better access.

"I think I would enjoy it really fucking much." Louis answered.

"Yeah..." Harry breathed out. He was starting to get lightheaded from Louis' neck kissing. He still had that effect on him after ten years together. Louis hummed.

"But, like, how will we even find a girl who wants to do that with us? Who will be okay with all of it and who won't tell the world about it after? It's not like we can just ask someone." Harry rambled.

"Why not? Maybe we should ask our next-door neighbor Cassie? She's cute, isn't she?" Louis mumbled against Harry's skin. His hands had found their way underneath Harry's shirt as well.

"Yeah, she is." Harry breathed out.

"No harm in asking, right? She seemed down to earth. She said that she wasn't a fangirl which is good, we don't want to take advantage of our fans. We should get to know her a little. Let's just see if she spills the story of meeting us first, yeah?" Louis said while he removed Harry's shirt.

"Yeah, okay." Harry agreed before he took off Louis' shirt and attached their lips together.

They both moaned into the kiss which started to get heated. Louis pushed Harry to the bed to take care of his needs. Of both their needs.