3

She didn't change her mind and knocked at their door in the evening the following day. She was a little nervous to say at least. This was crazy! Harry and Louis both opened the door together and let her inside. It was a bit awkward.
"Come in! Welcome." Louis said and stepped to the side.

"Can we get you anything?" Harry asked.

Cassie started to laugh.
"You two are just too cute."

"Yeah, well, we've never done something like this before." Harry answered with a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his head.

"Me neither. It's just sex guys. Let's not make it awkward." Cassie smiled.

Louis chuckled.
"Right. So how do we do this?"

"Aren't you suppose to be in charge?" Cassie teased.

Louis accepted the challenge.
"Let's move this to the bedroom."

They walked over to the bedroom together. The boys had set it up with scented candles.
"Maybe we should strip to our underwear?" Louis suggested in an insecure voice.

Cassie giggled.
"This is so awkward guys."

"Yeah, sorry. It'll get better." Louis promised and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

That was the cue for everyone to get undressed and soon they were all standing in their underwear. Louis walked over to Cassie.
"You are beautiful, sweetheart. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." Cassie answered excitedly.

Louis walked over to Harry and kissed him. He gazed at him after they broke free and stroked his cheek.
"How about you, baby? Are you sure you want to do this?"

Harry let out a small whimper.
"Yes, Daddy. You?"

"Yes." Louis answered.

Cassie's mouth fell to the floor. They had a Daddy kink? That was so hot! She was getting turned on.

"Whatever we say or do here will never leave this room. Understand?" Louis asked firmly.

"Yes. I totally understand." Cassie answered.

"Good. I will guide Harry. We'll always ask for permission. We're not into super kinky stuff so don't worry." Louis smirked.

Cassie nodded her head. This was actually happening.
"Lay down on the bed, sweetheart." Louis demanded softly.

Cassie gulped but complied. Louis walked over.
"Can I tie your hands to the headboard?

"Yes." Cassie answered and put her arms over her head.

Louis tied her up using two cashmere scarfs. Cassie reflected on the absurdity of it. Who uses cashmere? Right! Two rich people. She bet it was Harry's.
"Get on the bed, baby." Louis said and Harry came over.

Louis got behind him and started to kiss his shoulders softly. They both looked at Cassie who stared back with anticipation.
"Isn't she beautiful, baby? Use your words."

"Yes. Very beautiful, Daddy." Harry answered breathlessly.

"What do you wanna do?" Louis asked and kissed Harry's neck.

"I wanna touch her skin." Harry answered immediately.

"Is that okay for you Cassie?" Louis questioned softly.

"Uhu. Yes." Cassie gulped. This was so sexy. The way they talked to each other, to her. The way Louis was all dominant but soft at the same time. That Harry was about to touch her.
"You can touch her now, baby. Take it slow and light. Lay down beside her. No private parts."