4

Harry stared in awe at her. Maybe it should make Cassie feel embarrassed but it didn't. They were so sweet and tender with her. Louis had fetched a bottle of lube in the meantime and drizzled a fair amount on his fingers.
"Come on, what are you waiting for? Get down there. On your knees, baby."

Cassie spread her legs to give Harry access and he got between them, ass sticking up in the air. Louis positioned himself behind Harry and spread his cheeks apart. He licked a fat stripe over Harry's hole which made them both shiver from the feeling.
"Go on, make her feel good." Louis encouraged.

Harry didn't have to be told twice. He dived in eagerly and tasted Cassie. He started to lick her enthusiastically.

Louis sucked on the rim before he poked his tongue inside. Harry moaned out loud. Louis started to eat him out and Harry continued to make Cassie feel good. It felt so dirty, having Harry between her legs and seeing Louis pleasuring Harry at the same time.

Louis pushed a slicked finger next to his tongue and started to open Harry who moaned. His whole body was trembling. He was getting close. From the sound of it, so was Cassie and that made him feel proud.

Their moans mixed in the air. Harry sucked on her clit while Louis pushed a second digit inside of him and started to scissor him open. Harry pushed two fingers inside Cassie while Louis increased to three.

Cassie and Harry both orgasmed at the same time. Louis pulled his fingers out and Harry sat up.
"I didn't tell you to come, baby. Now we have to get you hard again."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I couldn't help it. It felt too good." Harry apologized, trying to catch his breath.

"Turn around." Louis demanded.

Harry complied and Louis smashed their lips together forcefully.
"You taste dirty." He growled before he deepened the kiss.

Cassie watched them kiss. They were so beautiful and they were so in love. She could tell. Louis turned Harry so Cassie could see his profile and smirked at her before he went down to suck him hard again. Oh my. He seemed to be really good at that. Harry was soon hard again. Louis let go with a pop and reached for a condom and rolled it down Harry's length after he ripped it open. He managed to lube his own aching cock as well.
"Harry's gonna fuck you now. Okay, Cassie?"

Cassie's breath hissed.
"Yeah."

"How do you want him to do it?" Louis asked.

"Uhm, missionary? I would like to be able to watch if that's okay?" Cassie replied.

"Of course, love. I would really much enjoy that." Louis smirked. He turned to Harry.
"How about you, baby? Is it okay if Cassie watches me fuck you?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." Harry immediately replied. He was excited!

Louis got up to untie Cassie's arms and instructed her to get down to the end of the bed. He put two pillows on the floor to make it more comfortable for him and Harry.
"Don't touch him." He said to Cassie before he positioned himself behind Harry who was on the floor, close to the bed.

"You can fuck her now." Louis said and looked over Harry's shoulder. Harry threw Cassie's legs over his shoulders.
"Is this okay?"

"Yes." Cassie answered, holding her breath. This was actually happening.

Harry grabbed his cock and steered it against Cassie's entrance and pushed inside. He thrust in and out a few times, testing. Louis just watched.
"How does it feel, baby?"

"Different. Wet. Warm. Nice." Harry breathed out.

"Good. You can go faster. She won't break." Louis chuckled.

Harry picked up the speed and Cassie whimpered from the feeling.
"Stop. I want to be a part of this now." Louis said, unable to hold back any longer.

He grabbed his cock and gave it a few strokes to make sure it was fully coated before he pressed the tip against Harry's stretched hole. He shoved it in hard, knowing that Harry could take it, knowing how Harry liked the painful stretch. Harry cried out and threw his head back on Louis' shoulder.
"Okay, baby?" Louis reassured and kissed his neck.

"Yes, Daddy." Harry answered.

"Good. Focus now. Make Cassie feel good." Louis answered and pulled out just to slam his hips forward again. Harry let out a loud moan. They started to thrust slowly together until they found a good pace, trying to sync their thrusts.

Harry was overwhelmed. It felt too good. His eyes were glazed over and his whole body was trembling. Louis was fucking him while he was fucking Cassie. She stared at them in awe. Watching Harry receiving and giving at the same time and how much he enjoyed it made her crazy from lust. She was building up fast and threw her head back in pleasure.
"I'm gonna come, Daddy." Harry whimpered.

"You can't come yet. You have to make sure that Cassie comes first. That's on you, love. Come on, you can do it. Help her. Massage her clit." Louis instructed.

Harry was happy to comply. He massaged her clit with his thumb while he fucked in and out of her, watching her reaction. He was breathing heavily, letting out small sounds with every thrust. Louis was fucking him really good, with a firm grip on his hips. This was just, wow! Harry was moaning and whimpering out loud. Cassie climaxed soon and Harry pulled out after she came down from her high.
"You did good, baby. Now, hands and knees. I'm gonna fuck your brains out." Louis said in a husky voice.

Harry got down and Louis started to pound him fast and hard. They both came with a scream. They fell in a lump on the floor, both breathing hard. Louis pulled out.
"Check on the girl, Lou." Harry panted out.

"Right." Louis mumbled and peeked over the bed.
"Are you okay there, Cassie?"

"Yeah, that was awesome guys!" Cassie answered and managed to sit up to look at them.

Harry sat up as well.
"Was it okay for you?"

"It was absolutely perfect! So hot. You are both so sweet. Was it like you had imagined it to be?" Cassie smiled and reached for her clothes.

"It was great. It was such a turn-on." Louis smiled.

"Yeah. Thanks, both of you." Harry beamed before he turned to Louis and captured his lips in a quick peck.
"I love you."

"I love you too, baby." Louis answered softly.

They were both happy that they had tried something new but they both knew it was a one-time thing. They were perfectly happy and content with each other and the love they shared.

They spent the rest of the evening hanging out with Cassie before she went back to her room. They would never see each other again but they had this experience together. Cassie never told anyone. It was their little secret.

The End