Chapter 4

Meanwhile by ??? :

A red haired guy looked at his friend. "You are finally free, huh?" He said and took a drag of his cigarette. The other male giggled. "It was sooo boring! Leo, thanks for letting me free...How did you do it anyway?" He replied. The red haired guy- Leo, glanced towards the guy. "I have my ways." He shrugged.

"Are you teasing me?" The other guy frowned slightly. "...Blackmailing. I knew things I shouldn't have known and I use that to my advantage." Leo said. His lips curved into a little smirk as he closed his eyes and continued talking: "People's darkest secrets~."

"Remind me to watch out for you." The other guy joked. "Nah, boss. I know some of your secrets too." Leo said as he opened his green eyes. "But you will stay loyal, Leo." The other guy said. "Yeah. I never betray my clients and boss." Leo smiled.

"Haaa...I'm gonna have a lot of fun these days..." The other guy smirked. "Hm? What?" Leo asked. "I heard some things about Lorenzo." The other guy replied. "Oh? What kind of things? His weaknesses?" Leo asked. "Mhm, I found out who his wife is...That bastard never told me. And more important...a child. He broke up with his wife, though...and is now desperately trying to get his child back." The other guy responded.

"Seriously...? I'm not really fond of kidnapping and torturing women and children." Leo said. "It's not like you have any choice!" The other guy laughed. Leo stayed silent as he exhaled the smoke of his cigarette.

"You never said that five years ago? When you-" The other guy got cut off by Leo. "Boss (CENSORED)..." He glanced towards the said male. "Just like you don't want to talk about (CENSORED) (CENSORED). I don't want to talk about that either." Leo said seriously. "Fine...but don't bring that up." The other guy said while glaring a little. "Got it." Leo replied. "Let's pay a visit to some interesting people." The other guy said. "Interesting people?" Leo repeated.

Time skip, same day:

The principal and teacher of your school luckly let Gabe with you. Since you are only six, you don't have that much work at school, so you played a lot with Gabe. He also played with your classmates, but mostly with you.

"Look! Gaby Gabe! I drew you!" You said happily. "Oh, that really looks like me...It's amazing, (y/n)." Gabe said with a smile, though it looked nothing like him. Your smile grew even wider by his response. "I-I-I drew y-you and (y-y/n)..." A girl stuttered as she shyly showed her drawing to Gabe. You smiled at her and stood up in your chair, leaning over Gabe to see the girl's drawing properly. "It's beautiful." Gabe said with a smile. You nodded while smiling. The girl smiled back and quickly walked away.

"Tag! You're 'it'!" You shouted while you tapped Gabe on his arm. You all are playing at the playground, outside at your school.

You ran away and hide behind a slide. You covered your mouth and tried to hold yourself back from laughing.

"Got ya!" You heard Gabe say as he gently tapped a child on their shoulder.

"(y/n)! Where are you?" Gabe called as he searched for you. You stayed quiet and peeked from your hiding spot to see if he's close by.

"Meow..."

You looked up and saw a black cat. You smiled and petted the cat, but then you noticed something was in the cat's mouth. The male cat was holding a small cat plush toy. He dropped it by your feet and ran away. "Wait! Your toy!" You whispered, but the cat kept running away and disappeared from your sight. You sighed and picked the small plush toy up. It fits in your hand.

You flinched as you felt a tap on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Gabe smiling at you. "What's that?" Gabe asked as he pointed at the toy in your hand. "A cat dumped it by me and ran away...I wanted to give it back, but I can't see him anymore." You said. "Oh, maybe it's better if we throw this toy away or leave it here. The cat might have a disease." Gabe said as he reached out to the toy.

You pushed Gabe's hand away. "No. He probably wanted me to keep it." You grinned. Gabe didn't want to make you sad, so he let you have it. But he would tell (m/n) to take it away from you or atleast wash it.

Gabe frowned and looked around. 'Why do I have this weird feeling the whole time when we came outside...? There must be someone watching us...' Gabe thought. "Let's go. Play time is almost over." Gabe said. He gently grabbed your free hand while your other hand was holding the plush toy.