What Is He Doing Here

Annies pov -

I woke up next morning we where going out to a restaurant today and then probably just chillax after but moments before we headed out.

I got ready and so did Carson we invited zoey and Sydney to come along cause why not.

Annies outfit :

Hair -

We decided to walk to the restaurant to get fresh air

We decided to walk to the restaurant to get fresh air. When we got to the restaurant we got a table that's when Sydney spotted somone. And nudged me on tye shoulder

Sydney - uhhm anns turn around

Annie - uhh why??

Sydney - Bren.......

I knew what she was going to say then i had spotted him in the corner of my eye. The one and only brennan Donnely i had started to panic again. I had lost my balance in that moment everything around me spinning i thought i was going to end up on the floor but before i fell Carson jolted out his seat and caught me before i could hit the floor .

Carson - omg babe are you okay, you scared me and you look really pale.

Annie - n-no im not okay. Hese h-here .

Carson - who's here?

Annie - B-Brennan i could barely say before I started to feel dizzy again. And this time Actually collapsing.

Carsons pov
The moment annie collapsed and blacked out i called the ambulance and emidatley drove the hospital she was taken too.

I bolted in not caring about anything else. And too tye front desk.

Sarah - Hi my names Sarah how may i help you.

Carson - Hi uhhm can you tell me which Room Julianna Grace leblanc Leuders is in.

Sarah - and who are you.

Carson - her husband now can you tell me which room

I was growing really impatient here.

Sarah - room 211, and you don't have to give me attitude sir

Carson - thank you.

I went to find the room and eventually found it.

I walked in. And annie was awake.

Carson - oh my god baby are you OK you scared me to death when you blacked out

Annie - babe im fine it was just from shock and stress.

Carson - Good and hows the little munchkin growing inside you.

Annie - the doctor said everything is fine and that i just need to rest. But they still want to do some tests to see if everythings fine. But we can go back tomorrow.

Carson - okay well i really don't care cause either way im staying with you. And not leaving without you.

Annie - awww babe you don't haven't

Carson - yes i do baby its what im here for.
I am not leaving your side ever.

Skip to when they drive back to the hotel.

Annies pov

We had finally got back to the hotel i was hesitant to walk towards the door cause brennan was standing the so i just muttered oh oh
I think Carson heard because he whispered everythings going to be ok.

We walked up to the hotel door i tried to walk in past And just ignore him but didn't work.

Brennan - you bitch i warned you what would happen if you told everyone what happened that night and now that you did you will experience my wrath bitch.

Annie -  well its your fault ain it you abused me then murderd my dad and sister and hit Carson with a car. You wanna talk about morals her ill show you morals bastard

Brennan - what did you just called me (tries to slap her)

Carson - (stops) nahh i don't think so buddy you are not slapping my pregnant wife or going anywhere near her got it dickhead.

Brennan - and what are you going to do about it pretty boy.

Carson - uhmm let me think beat you kick you hurt you any 3 of those work for me what about you Anns.

Ann's - uhh yeah that works

Carson - now scram before i don't give you a chance to escape.

Brennan - just to let you know i will be back later when you least expect me and things will not end up pretty.

Carson - is that a threat cause you don't scare me, bye, let's go Anns his not worth it.

We walked up to the hotel room i got in Pjamas and just cuddled and watched movies with carson untill i fell asleep.

Pjamas -

This chapter end's here don't forget to comment and vote

This chapter end's here don't forget to comment and vote. And what do you think Brennan's up to and what will he do.