Final Chapter Part 2

Im so thankful this book got so many reads but this is the last chapter however i might do a sequel im just not sure yet and sorry for not updating for ages. At first i didn't have the will to update and now that i do school is getting hectic so yeah.

Carsons pov -

A doctor an hour later walked up to me

Doctor : ur wife is fine she just had a panick attack but we would like to keep her here overnight she can go home tomorrow but you can go and see her now.

Carson : you sure she's okay doc

Doctor : yeah she's okay don't worry

Carson : but that's my job she's my wife

Doctor : i know but i promise she's okay

smiles and walks to Annies hospital room

Annies head snapped her head my way

Carson : oh my god  Baby are you okay

Annie : im okay but wheres the twins

Carson : Jayden and Kenzie Are watching them.

Annie : okay but go home be with them they need their dad

Carson : but i want to be here with you baby girl

Annie : ik but i will be okay it just for the night baby, i promise i will be ok.

Carson : okay but

Annie : but what...

Walks up to Annie and kisses her, Annie kisses him back.

Carson : pulls away, ily

Annie ily two

I left and went home

Non ones pov -

Later during the night somone walked into Annies room dressed like a nurse but it wasn't an actual nurse.

The person got closer to Annie whilst she was sleeping and injected her with something Annie didn't notice anything and just blacked out completely the person lifted Annie into a wheelchair and then left with her without noticing.

Skip to next day -

Carson pov again:

When i woke up i emidatley got dressed had the girls babysit the twins and rush  to the hospital to see Annies .

I walked into Annies room and she wasn't there so i walked out and up to the doctor.

Carson : Wheres My wife Annie leuders

Doc : she should be in her room?

Carson : but i was just there in it she's not there

Doc : well that's wrong she should be in there

Carson : go check for yourself shes not

The doctor walked in with me behind me he noticed Annie wasn't there and emidatley started the Alarm.

Later the doctor realised there was security cameras so we went to check them he wws scrolling through the whole thing until last night's video footage got pulled out.

I was watching it and noticed Annie was being wheeled out by somone i noticed who it was it was mia??

Carson : ik that bitch

Doctor : language but who is she

Carson : sorry, thats Mia Dinoto

We later notified the  police they said they would do anything in their power to find her, but i was slightly starting to get frustrated so i came up with my own plan to get my wife back.