Another Car Crash

Annies pov -
I woke up next morning still in complete shock
Eventhough i was down i wasn't going to let this phase me i decide to go to the police and tell them everything i know i hope this isnt a
Mistake revealing everything i know and also every single detail i told Sydney the day he abused me. I git out of bed silently cause Carson was asleep.

I got dressed.

Outfit :

And i just put my hair into a ponytail

Before i left i wrote to Carson and put it on the bedside table.

Dear Carson,
I went out for a while, will be back later dont worry i love you babe and see you when i get back.
Youre wife, Annie.

I went downstairs to my car and drove my self to the police station.

I got out and walked in. When a police officer walked up to me.

Police officer - How may i help?

Annie- i believe i know who intentionality started my family car crash..

Police officer - okay well here fill out these papers and begin.

Police officer -  oh and Names of ur family

Annie - Hayley  Noelle leblanc and Billy leblanc.

Police officer - okay leys begin then.

Annie- where do i begin i believe there is a reason why the person did this.

Police officer - Okay well start with the reason.

Annie - Few years back when i lived in maryland i had this boyfriend brennan Donnely everything was fine untill a year into the relationship this is when he started to abuse me physically and r-aped me. And i was going to tell somone but he threatened to hurt my family if i said anything to anyone. Obviously i ignored that threat enough atleast to tell one.
Person my Best friend Sydney Herez. She begged me to tell the police but i couldn't i wouldn't let him hurt my family i just couldn't. Then  about a few years back i moved here to La there was no way he could have known i told Sydney or moved here but the other day i saw him standing by my school locker and i panicked and ran out my friends tried to make me walk back in i was about to when my phone rang and told me that my sister and my dad got into a car crash it looked like it was caused intentionally that's when i had the flashback of the night Brenna threatened me and i instantly knew it was him and that same night both of them passed away.

Police officer - well alright but why are you coming forward with this whole thing now.

Annie - i just can't afford to loose anyone else. My brothers dead so is my sister and My dad the only other people i have left are my mum (who has cancer ), my sister in law and my husband its just too much of a pain too loose anyone else.

Police officer - well will see what we can do for now you can just go home if we find anything we will call you.

I walked out the police station and drove back to the house.
And walked into the front door whelp now Carson was gone he wasn't in this i hope to god nothing bad happens and that's when my phone rang it wasn't the police station it was jayden.