ꨄ︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2ꨄ︎

5:10 Brooklynn
Are you now gonna sit next to me?

5:13 Zak
If you are faster to sit next to me than Darryl sure

5:13 Brooklynn
Darryl is a loser everyone is faster than him

5:15 Zak
👍

She is an arrogant bitch sometimes, but she is also really nice. Should i give her a chance?

Airportシ︎
"We are by the airport everybody pack your handbagage and wait till the bus stops." Said Ms. Smith. Zak did wat she asks and grabbed his stuff.
"Jacob?" Said Zak.
"Yeah?"
"How long is the flight to the Netherlands?"
"I don't know." Said Jacob
"10 or 11 hours." Said a voice before them. It was Darryl.
That was the first time that Darryl spoke to us or to me i don't know about Jacob.
"OK, thank you." Zak said to Darryl.

POV Darryl
Why did i open my mouth? Can i never shout up nobody asked me anything. Why did i answer?
"OK, thank you." Said Zak to Darryl.
"No problem" Darryl said back.

"OK, everyone step out of the bus and wait by the door." Ms. Smith said.
Darryl was one of the first one outside
Why did i came here? I didn't want to go but mine mom said i will make some friends. Maybe i can become friends with Zak? He seems nice. He wears a pink hoodie with joggingspants. His skinetone is lightdark. Nice brown eyes.

Everybody was now outside and we walked to the check in. "Everyone bagage on the treadmill." When Darryl was about to put his bags in it Brooklynn pushed him away. "O... Sorry..Darryl is it right? I didn't see you." She said.
"No problem. I forgive you."
Bitch i know it wasn't an accident. She pushed me on purpose.

POV Zak
"No problem. I forgive you."
Zak saw what Brooklynn did. What a son of a bitch... Or daughter.
"Zak i know you don't want to date Brooklynn so can you help so i can date her?" Asked Jacob beside Zak
"Yeah sure." Zak replied
"Kee Thanks."

"I need to pee." Zak said.
"OK, goodluck." Jacob said.
Zak walked towards the toilets and the end of the hall. There was only one urinal left.. beside Darryl... Ofcourse. Zak needed really to pee so he stood beside Darryl.
*Couch*"Hi Darryl."
Darryl looked with a 'wtf are you doing face to Zak.'
"Hi." Darryl replied after a while.
Fuck why did i say hi what is wrong with me?
They were Both done and going to was their hands.
Zak used that time to inspect Darryl.
He have blondish Brown hair. He is wearing a nice bleu hoodie and a joggingspants as well. He had green/bleu eyes nice. Fuck i stare too long.
"How are you Darryl?"
"I'm fine"
Thanks for asking how are you.
"That's great! But can i ask you another question?"
"Yeah sure"
"Why did you came in the trip too?"
"My mom wanted it why?"
"Oh nothing."
Gates on the flight to the Netherlands now open
"I think we need to go." Said Darryl
"Yeah, and were do you wanna sit in the plane." Zak asked while they walked to the gate.
"Can i sit by the window and you in the middle i don't wanna sit next to Brooklynn."
"Yeah sure. I saw that she pushed you away so i get why."
"Thank you." Murmured Darryl

Zak saw Broolynn walking towards them and she gave Darryl an evil look.
"Hey Zakkie."
Shut up
"Hi Brooklynn we need to get on the plane."
"I feel sorry you."
Why?
"Why that?"
She wispers in Zak ear.
"You are sharing a room with Jacob and Darryl." She spoke Darryl out if it was something dirty.
"And how do you know that?"
"They just tell us the roommates i'm gonna in 1 room with Daisy."
"OK but we need to go now"
"Yeah and i'm not going to sit next to Darryl"
"I'm gonna sit in the middle so don't worry"
Zak saw that Darryl already by the gate was. He walked towards it and they get in the plane.

5 hours later (so still in the plane)
Zak woke up after a couple hours of sleep. Brooklynn her head layed on his shoulder. He didn't want to wake her up so he let her sleep he began to think.

why do i never had a girlfriend? I never felt anything special for a girl. Maybe i should kiss Brooklynn so i can say that i have kissed once in my life. But that would be betrayal against Jacob because he likes her. OK, if she wake up i'm gonna flirt with her maybe then i feel anything. I don't think so tho. No i'm not gonna kiss her. Never in a million years.

"Hellooo Zak are you alright?"

POV Darryl
Darryl cannot sleep in a plane and is still awake. Zak and Brooklynn are sleeping both. I wish i could do that they are sleeping now for a good 3 hours. Suddenly Zak woke and looked around andon his shoulder were Brooklynn lays. What if i was on the place were Brooklynn now is.. Wait what no.. i'm not gay right? I never felt anything for a boy but for Zak. I don't know why.. Why is he so staring at the seat before him?

"Hellooo Zak are you alright." Darryl asked.
"Hmm uh yeah i was thinking about.. stuff nothing important." Zak said
"Oh OK if there is something you can say it to me... even if you don't really know but i like you." Zak stared to Darryl with an open mouth. Oh shit. "Just as friends don't worry."
"alriiiight but is okay." He smiled. I would do a murder for that smile... NO no Darryl you are not gay. Your family is homephobic you can't be gay.

After 11 hours flying they descend to airport schiphol.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So i just finished this on april 26th on 19:30pm an i thought why not posting it? If got a lot of things i want to write so i'm not really gonna sleep tonight... and i've another question for the people who lives in France, Belgium an Germany. What can you do in you country's?(need this for the story)

ꨄ︎1055 wordsꨄ︎