ꨄ︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3ꨄ︎

I'm gonna try to do a first POV instead of a third POV.
❥︎
POV Darryl
We are riding in the bus to the north of the Netherlands. It is kinda flat here. Everywhere i look i see grass- or farmland. Some cows here and there and sometimes we pass small villages. 

I look next to me and as ussually nobody sit next to me. I had hoped that Zak was gonna sit next to me. He sits beside.. i believe Jacob. Never really spoke to him. Honestly i only have speaked to Zak in my new class and that wasn't that much. Zak sit almost in the back. Brooklynn sits behind him with an other girl. Her name is Daisy, she kinda looks like a nerd but not a typical one. She have Brown hair with green eyes and wears glasses. I like her.. and not in the friendship way i never gonna het her i know, but that doesn't mean i can het with her.

"We are approaching the Afsluitdijk." Said Ms. Smith. She was born here i believe. "The Afsluitdijk was created to keep water out of the Netherlands." Ms. Smith continues. "The province
Flevoland was created by the Afsluitdijk. So most of the Netherlands is below the sea level and if there ever a dam breakes half of it while be gone." Wauw that's pretty interesting to be honest.

After a pretty long ride we arrived in a village called "Lauwersoog" i can't pronouce it. From here we had to take a boat to "Schiermonnikoog". Schiermonnikoog is a peninsula, I know that because before we went on a trip we had a LOT of homework about it and I am probably the only one who did the homework because when Ms.Smith talked about it everyone looked if they learned something new. 

2 hours later

We are already 15 minutes in the house were we are staying for the next week, but Mr.Evernever has lost the key of it. "mpfff, we could sleep by now." said Zak next to me. I looked around to see to who he is talking about, I saw nobody "Are you talking to me?" "Yes, do you see someone else here?" oh yeah why am i stupid? "Well same then."

OKAY I'M FLIPPIN'DONE WHILE I AM WRITING THIS THERE IS A STUPID KID OUTSIDE WHO IS HONKING (IDK IF HONKING IS THE RIIGHT WORD BUT IDC) THE WHOLE TIME WITH THE CAR'S HORN AND I'M GETTING PRETTY MAD RN THANK YOU CONTINUE WITH THE STORY

"Should we go and explore the island?" Whaattt? "Why they said they will bring the key in 5 minutes, why should we go explore when we can sleep in 5 minutes?" I almost screamed that. "Yeah you're right, should we go out in the middle of the night because our sleep schedule is messed up anyway?" I sighed. "Fine, but i don't wanna get caught and if you were planning to take others with us don't make it to many." He smiled "It'll be fine bro, we are just going togheter then we can get to know eachother better and maybe we can be friends." Maybe or maybe mo- "WE'VE GOT THE KEYS COME INSIDE EVERYBODY AND PICK A BED THERE ARE 4 ROOMS BUT WE ARE GOING TO USE 2 ROOMS A GIRL ROOM AND A BOYS ROOM!" Mr.Evernever shouted.

Zak picked out a bed and i picked out the bed next to him. "How are we gonna sneak out tonight if everybody can see us?" I wispered to Zak. "Just say that you need to go to the Bathroom." I froze. "Togheter isn't that.. you know weird?" Zak looked at me confused "Because we are two guys we go at the same time to the Bathroom? Maybe but i don't care they know that i always sneak out if we are somewere with school." Thats seems logical to me. "Hmmm okay, do you still think we have dinner? I'm hungry." He smirked. "Yeah I'm hungry too, lets go downstairs."

________________________________________________________________________________Soooo i promised a while ago that i would do 1000words a chapter but i think that this is the time that this chapter should stop:) 

Did you liked it? And should i contineu or nahh?