Chapter 9

DongHyuck sighted, when the speaker called his name, taking his bag and walking out the classroom towards the principal office.
He knocked entering the room, sitting down in front of him, trying to ignore the guy sitting next to him.
-Lee DongHyuck, why have you been ignoring Mark? He is just doing his job and you are making it more difficult-
-I don't want to do this with him anymore- he spoke lowering his head, feeling both men in the room staring at him.
-May I ask what has happened to you?- the principal asked seeing DongHyuck shaking his head.
-It's nothing, we just don't go well with each other-
-I'm not talking about that Lee DongHyuck, teachers have been speaking their concerns about you. I'm sorry Mark, you can go, we will be speaking about the topic another time- Mark got up, bowing and exiting the room, leaving DongHyuck with the old man, his curiosity burning his skin.
-I don't know what you are talking about mr. Kim-
-DongHyuck, who is bothering you? I can see your bruises and your teachers have been concerned about it-
-I'm just clumsy, that's it-
-If you don't speak about it, then there's nothing we can do. I hope you will be more diligent and have tutoring classes with Mark, you lost an entire week of help. If I hear again that you did not show up, I will have to do something about it. Now go DongHyuck, and think about your actions-
DongHyuck left the room, his head low, bringing his hands to his face to dry his teary eyes.
-DongHyuck, are you okay?- asked mark getting up from the chair outside the office when the younger came out.
-Go fuck yourself Mark- he said walking away, stopped by a hand on his wrist.
-Why are you ignoring me? It's not my fault people know you are gay-
-No? It's not your fault? You are the only one who knew Mark, I trusted you-
-I ...-
-Let me go, I'll see you in the detention classroom-
DongHyuck left, disappearing in the hallway, leaving mark behind lost in his thoughts. He knew it was his fault, he had told about DongHyuck to his friends, and the voice had gone around, then he had red his diary with them when he found it in his locker, not thinking about the consequences of his actions, and not expecting pages and pages of negativity, only the last page dedicated to his feelings towards mark.