Chapter 12

DongHyuck walked into school, he was tired, he wanted to leave, and the last thing he wished for was some jerks leaning on his locker. He sighted, hoping they would leave, but they didn't.
-Look, the depressed faggot actually came! Did you cut some more?- laughed one of them, interrupted by the presence of someone else.
-Oh Hey Mark, what are you doing here?- asked another one turning to see mentioned guy.
-I'm his tutor so yea- he replied looking at the guys who were still circling DongHyuck.
-Damn, good luck with the faggot then- exclaimed one of them leaving the two by themselves.
-What do you want Mark?- he asked finally able to open his locker.
-I came to give you your notebook, you forgot it at my house yesterday- he said opening his backpack to take out his notebook.
-Thanks-
-And DongHyuck- the younger hummed, leaving the notebook in the locker and closing it behind him, now facing Mark.
-What were they talking about?-
-What?-
-I heard them talking to you, what did they mean when they asked you if you cut more?-
-Nothing Mark, i dont know what they were talking about. Now I have to go to class-
DongHyuck left, leaving Mark behind, not wanting to talk about anything related to that topic with him, having lost trust in him long ago.
The two walked in silence towards Marks house at the end of their school day, it was a nice day for being autumn, the sun was shining but that couldn't lift DongHyuck spirit.
-DongHyuck, are you okay?- asked Mark breaking the silence, not taking his eyes of the road.
-Yea, why are you even asking?-
-I'm worried about you, DongHyuck- he spoke finally turning to see the youngers face. His skin was glowing under the sun, making less noticeable the bruises on his face.
-Stop saying bullshit, and hurry up, I don't have all day- he answered annoyed speeding his steps, just wanting to get over with this bad day.
DongHyuck left Marks house, saying bye to his mother and closing the door behind him.
-Mark, what is wrong with DongHyuck?- asked Mrs Lee entering the kitchen, where Mark was still sitting down at the table.
-Mom honestly, he is doing really bad. They beat him up at school and I heard that he, that he, this is so difficult-
-It's fine Mark, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to-
-I wanna tell you, I want to help him but I don't know what to do. I heard that he cuts himself, mom- Mrs Lee stayed quite at his sons statement, waiting for him to keep talking.
-Before they just bothered him and made fun of him, he used to come to school with bruises already but it was none of my business, but then the voice that he is gay spread around school and some students actually started to beat him up and bother him even more-
-He is such a nice guy, I can't believe what he is going through- she sighted shaking her head, getting up and facing her son.
-I'll call his homeroom teacher-