Chapter 13

His name was being called from the speakers again, getting up, taking his bag and leaving the classroom. He closed the door behind him, seeing his homeroom teacher and a man he had never seen before, assuming he was one of the school staff.
-DongHyuck, this is Mr. Moon, you will go to his office for now so you can talk to him in private- spoke his teacher leaving the two by themselves.
-I'm Moon Taeil, but you can call me Taeil, nice to meet you DongHyuck- he smiled starting to walk down the hallway, following next to him.
-Who are you? I mean I have never seen you around-
-Don't worry, I'm the counsellor- he replied opening the door to his office and letting DongHyuck in, motioning to him to sit down in one of the chairs.
-Why am I here? I haven't done anything! It's mr. Kim who still thinks that my behaviour is problematic, isn't it?- he spoke angry, seeing mr. moon raising an eyebrow.
-Not quite. Your teacher received some concern not only from other teachers but also from a parent, and I cannot pretend i haven't heard those concerns- answered the older sitting down in front of DongHyuck who sighted.
-It's because of my bruises? Well I told everyone already I'm just clumsy-
-DongHyuck, I'm here to help, and this is strictly private. Whatever you tell me I cannot tell anyone else, not even your teacher, your parents or anyone else-
-Whatever, I have nothing to talk about-
-Let me see your arms then-
-What?- he was taken back by the sudden question, which sounded more like an obligation. He shook his head, crossing his arms and looking somewhere else.
-Why?- he asked finally turning his eyes towards mr. moon.
-Why not? I mean you are not hiding anything are you?-
-I'm not-
-Then let me see your arms-
DongHyuck doubted, he did not know what to do, he felt his eyes tearing up, staying silent.
-Come on- he encouraged, seeing DongHyuck shake his head.
-I'm leaving, there's no reason why I'm here- he said getting up and leaving that office, drying his tears while making his way down the empty hallway.
-DongHyuck!- called someone behind in, running towards him to stop him. DongHyuck kept walking, finally reaching the bathroom, closing the door behind him, which was then opened again just after.
-I was calling you, DongHyuck- said Mark closing the door again.
-Let me be Mark, just leave me alone- he answered turning around towards the sink.
-DongHyuck, please, I just wanna help. I saw you crying- he said walking behind him, seeing him through the mirror, noticing his teary eyes.
-I'm not crying- he answered, his hands at both sides of the sink, trying to keep himself together.
-Just leave, please- he said again when Mark was still behind him.
-I'm leaving, but just know that I'm here for you, I won't hurt you anymore- he spoke before leaving the bathroom, knowing that he would have seen the younger after school.
As always the two walked in silence towards Marks house, not speaking to each other even when they were sitting at the kitchen table, both of them doing their own thing.
-I'm done here, I'm leaving now- broke the silence DongHyuck getting up and putting his things in his backpack, walking towards the door. Mark followed him, standing with him on the house porch before he left.
-DongHyuck- called Mark before the younger could walk down the stars, stopping him His tracks.
-What?- he asked looking up at Mark seeing him getting closer.
-It's nothing- he said walking even closer, not being able to take his eyes off DongHyuck who was confused by his behaviour. Mark closed the distance between the two, making their lips touch.