Chapter 1 : love...?

Ink POV

"I love you"

thats what he told me before I said sorry and ran out. I can't explain why to him but I'm unable to feel the thing that he felt towards me that called love... To me, love is just an excuse to take advantage of me, that's why others said it's so painful to be heartbroken. Love is just so fake to me, and so are the other emotions. I really broke his heart don't I. He must be feeling sad and painful right now, but that's fine to me...I don't really feel anything...

Error POV

'I wonder what that skittle is doing...wait why do I care! he's not cute or anything...well...maybe a little...FINE!!! A LOT!'
Then I start screaming in the anti void. 'I wanna see him I wanna tackle him down and...ugh what am I thinking!! he's clearly does not feel the same way...hmm I think I'll just go and visit him!...that was a bad idea was it?...I'll just do it anyways'

'where is that dip shit anyways...? maybe in his home in the doddlesphere? Yeah I'll just go check on him real quick' I make a portal to the dimension that ink is in. I stepped out of the portal and look around to see millions of floating islands in the sky and one of them is ink's home. I admire the view before looking back at ink's house. I looked for a way in and found a window that was left open. I smirked then jumped through the window. I finally made it in.

I look around for that dip shit. Then I feel something thumping from upstairs like a person just fall down to the floor and tries to stand up but end up falling again. weird...then I felt my soul skipped a beat when I thought of ink then I quickly went upstairs to check. I heard some weeping and crying from behind the door assume to be ink's room because of the pastel rainbow colors on the door. I knock a few times but there's no answer. I slowly opened the door...

what I see...shocked me...

_____________________________________________________

Hi!!! This is my first story so far -^-;) I'll try to post every week k? Ok!!

and reading this should help you to understand about your emotions more too, I hope...?

see you next timeeee