Chapter 12: karma

oh my gawd, There will be slight change to the text of cross's speech
For cross: "text"

________________________________

Blue POV

man, I was gone for awhile. I hope everyone is not having a party without me. I just got back from a vacation with paps. Maybe someday I should bring my friends too. I teleport to ink's house. The wind blows by my shoulder. Something seems kinda fishy here... good thing I wear my full set armor! There's nothing to be afraid of, blue. You got this, just go in the house. What could possibly go wrong. I gulped. Slowly approaching the door.

I raise up my hand to the door knob. I was shaking heavily. The door squeak open. It was dark. "INK? WHERE ARE YOU..." I keep telling myself theres nothing to be afraid of, but it's not working...I step in the house with no lights. Everything seems so dark. I tried to find the light switch. "WHERE IS IT..." 'click' finally the room was lit up.

I look around, but there're no signs of anyone here. weird. I'll just go and make tacos before they come back then. I headed to the kitchen. I tripped on something. "OW!" I turn to see what was there...it's dream collapsing on the ground, unconscious. What happened!?! "DREAM!?!" I shake his shoulder. "...argh...i...ink..." "WAIT, DON'T MOVE, I'LL GO GET SOME ICE"

what happened when I'm gone!?! I am shaking heavily. I started to panic. Tears streaming down my face. I tried to calm down as paps taught me. When something happened, don't panic and control the situation and calm down first.

I took a deep breath and let out a sigh. I then quickly ran out to get some ice to cover dream's head. Then I tried to find the first aid kit. I came back to find dream trying so hard to get up, but end up falling down. "DREAM, BE CAREFUL, YOU'RE STILL HURT, LET ME HEAL YOU FIRST" "...t...there's...no...time.....i..ink..." then dream fall down unconscious again. I began to worry about ink as I start to heal dream.

Dream POV

my head hurts...everything hurts...what happened...where's nightmare...ink is in trouble!!! I have to help him!! Something hit me in the skull right in my sensitive spot....argh. I tried to open my eyes. But it still hurts. My eyelids are half open as I saw someone...healing me. Everything still blurry, I concentrate harder on that person. It's...Blue!?!

What is he doing here, I thought he was still on vacation...wait, how long have I been out!?! Ink is still in trouble if I don't go and help him on time...He might...I try not to imagine the worst case scenario. I hope Ink is alright...

I started to feel better. "Blue?" "YEP" I try to sit straight, blue came to help me got up. "WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?" "ow, my nonexistent ears..." "SORRY.." I began to tell blue what happened during that time he was gone. He seems traumatized.

"WE GOTTA GO HELP INK!!" "ackk my ears..." "WHERE IS INK WHEN YOU GOT ATTACKED ANYWAYS" "I'm not sure, but my best guess is that he was with error that time, maybe in the anti void or outertale?" "IF HE IS WITH ERROR, EVERYTHING SEEMS MORE TERRIFYING" I got to admit he has a point...I still felt betrayed from nightmare though.

Ink...where in the multi-verse are you...

Ink POV

What is this feeling...the feeling of...warmth...protection...I feel safe...I felt...loved...

I woke up on someone's lap, I look up to see error looking up to the sky.  We're still surrounded by a million stars. It was beautiful....I was no more heartless. "Ink..." "yeah?" His words aren't glitched for a moment. "...I.." "hm?" I patiently waiting for him to finish his sentence. "Ink...I'm..HEaVy!" I felt something crushing my nonexistent soul. I began to tickle error to death.

"hehe...hahaha" "arKkk I'm SoRRy!!! HAHAahHaHa" I tickled him until he glitched out a lot. Then he grab my wrist and swap our position. I was pinned to the ground. "Ha...ReVenGe tImE" I noticed our position and blushed rainbow. I think error  notices it too and got off me, blushing as well.

"...i..It's..NoT fAir!" "Hahah.."
Then I felt someone, or something is approaching us. I dodged it quickly, it's a giant knife. It looks so familiar... "w..WhAt The HeLL?" I examined the knife but it disappeared quickly. It makes me jump.

"well..well..well.....what do we have here..." it's cross and nightmare behind him. They were standing on one of the meteor above us. That's why the knife looks so familiar. It's weird to see nightmare behind cross. "I didn't know our error have a boyfriend already" "And HoW dOes ThAt coNcErnS YouR WeLL bEing?" I noticed error's yellow blush. It was for a moment before cross cut our conversation. "We don't want you, error, we just want something with your little boyfriend if you don't mind" what does he want with me? "we'll do this the easy way or the hard way, your choice" "I knoW yOur gAmeS, NighTmAre...All You Think AbOut Is yOur StuPid liTTle KaRma aNd I won'T lEt thAt HappeN To Ink"

"This have nothing to do with nightmare. I'm the one who takes control now" what did he meant by that. "What do you mean?" "Yeah that's right, nightmare is working for me instead now" "...shut UP" what happened to nightmare...the nightmare that I know never bows to anyone. This isn't right. "What are you looking at" "n...nothing"

"fine...we'll do this the hard way then..." cross summons more knifes and aiming at error. The knifes launches itself at error who quickly almost dodged it all. One knife struck at error's shoulder. He knelt down in pain as I ran to help error got up. Nightmare saw me running towards error and lashes his goopy tentacles at me, but I quickly teleported and dodged it all. But some of the goopy substances got on to me.

I pick up error and made a portal to escape. "you can run forever! Ink!" I ignored his warning and went through to the portal to...a universe I didn't expect to be going....