Chapter 8: plan

Nightmare POV

I walk around my place, not thinking about anything. It's been kinda boring lately since that glitch decided to ditch us. I punch the wall out of annoyance. The surroundings shake and some dirt and water falls onto me, making me jump. The water washed off some of my substance on my tentacles. I shriek as it slip away and show that weak form. I wipe it furiously and hope it goes away. I never like that weak thing inside of me. Bad memories started to flood in causing me to tear up.

"...nightmare?" I look up to see cross in front of me, reveling part of my weak and disgusting form in front of him. "g...go away!" "nightmare...what happened...?" "I said go away!!" I can't take this anymore, I just want to bury my face to the ground, it's so embarrassing to show my weak spot in front of the person I... "nightmare, I won't judge you, I just want to help" cross seem to care about me but he just can't know the real...the WEAK me. Tear drops form in my face. I felt something wrap around me with comfort and warmth. Cross just hugged me. Did he just ignore that form? When I'm in this state, my feelings are much stronger than my corrupt form. I'm weak to my true feelings. I sank into the hug, inter-vine him with my tentacle witch starts to grow back. I felt weaker and just went limp onto cross's arm.

Cross POV

I look at nightmare as he collapse onto me. At the outside, I seem to not care about the other thing that was inside him, but the truth is....he's so fricking CUTE!!! Like, kawaii! Cuteee!!!! I need to act tough and comfort him. I felt like he needed it right now. I start carrying him to his room. I just think about that other cute form of his on the way to ignore nightmare's weight that can crush me at any second. He seems to be weaker in that state though...is that why he wanted to keep it a secret? I wanted to keep that nightmare's other form all to myself~ I blushed deeply as I put him on his bed. I gently touch his cheek and smile before I exit his room.

I walk around the castle, only to think about nightmare every second. I just smile and blushed all the way. "Look who's having a good time hehe" my smile turned into a frown. I forgot that chara was there the whole time. Nobody can see him but me. "What do you want this time" I ask him and expect a good answer for ruining my daydream. "well...we're just witnessed the top secret of nightmare" I don't know where he was going with this. "so what?" "that secret must be very important that he just cry over it and you just see that he was very weak after that" "what are you trying to tell me here, just get to the point" I saw the smirk in his face and I know he must be planing on something. "remember what we're here for?" "Yeah...?" "This is our chance to have it all, we can force nightmare to do everything we want and we won't spread his secret to anybody. We can finally have a home!" I hesitate, the I care about nightmare but I also wanted a real home. "take your time, I'll be waiting for the answer, cross" what will I do...

__________________________

yay~ crossmare~ so kawaii
Srry for the short chapter