《I》

~Please read the note at the end~

Your POV

I was in my room reading a book when I heard a knock coming from my door. I folded the corner of the page I was and set the book down to go and see who it was, and turns out it was Gil. You see, me and my friend were with the holy knights, even though they were chasing the others, we had one thing in common; wanting Ban dead. 'Hey Gil, what do you need?' I asked politely as I moved to the side so he could pass.

"We've been informed that two members of the seven deadly sins along with princess Elizabeth are going to Dalmary to rescue other member of the sins; the fox of greed, Ban" he said with a serious yet preoccupied tone. He's my best friend, even though what he was doing was wrong I knew there was something, wait let me rephrase, someone forcing him. I told him all my secrets and he would comfort me and vise versa.

"And they want me to go, right? It's okay, I'll do it. Just let me know when they'll be there" I told him. He nodded and left. Sigh. I went to where I was before Gil came and fell asleep.

~

"Hello? Where are you?" I started walking when I felt someone tackle me to the floor.

I turned around and hugged them."Why are you here (Y/n)?" We pulled apart and lied down, them being on my lap as I stroked their hair softly. I told them why I was here and what I was going to do after I leave.

"Looks like someone outside needs me.." I got up and hugged them, then pulled away. I disappeared completely then woke up looking at who needed me. "Hey King, what do you need?" I asked as I moved to sit up, always having the most genuine fake smile I could give him.

"You went back to that place again?"

"Yes, but you haven't answered my question" I booped his nose and stood up to stretch a bit.

"About that, you have to go," he said with an expression of sadness and anger. I smiled at him letting him know I heard him "Be careful, and I want you to come here with no scars!" He said changing to his fat form and towered over me. He is a bit overprotective of me.

I changed my clothes to a coat that covered my entire body, my voice making it seem as if there were many people inside at the same time. "See you later lazy bear"

I walked through a portal I opened when we started talking. I went to Dalmary and saw that it was a complete mess. I wandered around, looking for anyone that was injured. "I know very well that this wasn't them but the knights... But, did they have to do this to the entire town? What a bunch of showoffs."

I kept walking and found some people trapped under an almost collapsing bridge. I got them somewhere safe and flew to the prison where they had Ban, flying to the top of it I saw Diane fighting Meli and vice versa so I just floated sitting on my pillow deciding to take a quick nap.

~

I woke up to the feeling that I was falling and loud bangs. And sure enough I was falling, so I stopped myself from falling. I looked for the ones that destroyed the dungeon, and to my surprise, it was Diane and Meli, I floated down to them and looked at them with a blank face.

"Who are you?" Diane and Meliodas said in confusion.

"I need you to go away. Now." Truth be told, I didn't want to hurt them. But if they got in the way I would even die if it was necessary to make that waste of my blood pay.

"Why do you want us to go? We are looking for the others and that includes Ban" Diane said with an eyebrow arched.

"This's the last chance, I don't want to hurt you.." I said clenching my fists.