Prologue

Set in modern times

"How are you alive after sixteen years?" Molly asked surprised.

"We wish we knew ourselves!" Sirius said happily.

"Not that I hate you but we're is my son?" James asked.

Mollys smile dropped and some tears came to her eyes.

"This is going to take some explaining to do!"

"The summer after Sirius died there was a dementor attack again but Dudleys soul was taken away Harry got kicked out the Dursley's and then Dumbledore came to Harry, Harry was crying saying he didn't want to be a wizard anymore and he just wanted a normal life so Dumbledore broke Harry's wand and used a spell to make all the magic in Harry leave."

"Harry then got adopted by this new family and started a life at a muggle school he's still there to this day."

"Can we see Harry?" Lily asked a few tears down her face.

Molly took out her phone Arthur had gotten to try and find out more about muggles.

She got on this app it was a lip syncing app and then she clicked on Harry account.

The first video was this song called rules by Doja cat. The room he was looked like it had been lit up by a purple light and he had dyed his hair.

Sirius thought Harry looked happier and that made him kinda sad this wasn't the life Harry was supposed to have.

"That's who your son is!" Molly said to lily and James who had a few tears down there faces.

"When can we see him?" James asked.

"As soon as we find we're he lives."

"Until then can we see some more of him?" Sirius said.

That's how they spent the day looking through Harry's social media accounts.

This will make more sense soon