Chapter 2

Harry's sobs echoed through the bathroom and there was some blood on the floor but that didn't matter right now.

Just like Ben had said it was all his fault no one else's but his.

He wanted to lull himself he wanted to hurt himself but he told himself to think before he acted.

As he looked in the mirror he hated how he looked he hated having his dads hair or his mums eyes he hated everything about himself.

So he changed every part of himself to make himself seem like a different person.

"You know Harry I'm starting to think I knew you before the accident." Alex said.

It was three days later Alex and Harry were in the same spot as last time and Harry had this slushy in his hand which was strawberry flavoured.

"Why would you think that?" Harry asked.

"That person who I keep seeing in my dreams he has your voice."

"Alex that person was me." Harry said not wanting to lie anymore.

"It-it was?" Alex said "n-no that c-can't be right."

"Why can't it be right." Harry said.

"In my last dream you were so happy and carefree why would you have a whole personality change?"

"I-I had a breakdown a few days after the accident happened and I changed everything about me."

"Oh god its my fault you had a breakdown." Alex said looking down at his feet.

Harry lifted his chin up. "Alex it's not your fault!"

Then Harry kissed Alex with all the passion he had in him it was his way of telling him 'it's not your fault'

Harryjpotter

Dating someone who works at and ice cream truck is the shit

Tagged: alexfeels

Zoe123: I've been waiting for you and Alex to get together for ages

Molly Weasley has sent you a dm

Molly: is this Harry Potter

Harry: um yes why?

Molly: my and my friends want to meet up with you.

Harry: I don't even know who you are why would I meet up with you

Molly: just trust me

Harry: I don't trust you

Molly: have you ever heard of the names James potter and lily potter

Harry: the names of my dead parents lol

Molly: why don't I FaceTime you so you know who I am

Harry: I currently out right now but I'll be going home soon so you can FaceTime me then

Molly: ok

Harryjpotter

Look at my man

Look at my man