one

After a wonderful trip to Germany, coming back to Thailand with good news made everyone happy. To know that Perth was going to be a dad with his lover just made their bond closer than ever. Perth pampered Saint till the max, making sure Saint felt loved because he knew how sensitive Saint was at this period of time.

-

-

-

Saint was at home again feeling bored, he softly caressed his now 8 months tummy, he and Perth had decided not to know the gender as they wanted it to be a surprise. Saint was lost in thoughts thinking about how it came to all of this

He had always loved Perth, but to know the other loved him back, made him feel like he was on cloud nine. Perth was a caring husband, although he did stuff behind his back that Saint did not like. He hated seeing Perth coming back with clothes dirtied with blood. It was hard to wash, but Perth would always chuckle and say "It's my job baby" and give a peck on his cheeks making Saint flustered.

Saint was brought out of his thoughts when he heard the front door opening, to reveal his husband wearing a full black attire with his hair pushed back. They fell in love, again and again, looking at each other with loving eyes. Perth walked towards Saint and put his hand on his belly and kissed his forehead.

"I'm home, babe".

Those three words that Saint would never get bored of, the baby kicked his tummy when heard the other's voice making Saint jolt a little.

"A very hyper kid"

"Just like you, dear"

"You"

They both showed their tongues and laughed at being so childish and comfortable in each other's embrace.

"How was your day?"

"Hm, okay I guess, dealt with a few guys"

Saint checked his shirts for any bloodstain. Perth chuckled at his lover's actions.

"No dear, no killing today"

Saint smiled and gave a peck on his lips and walked towards the kitchen. On the dining table, laid 5 different food. Perth was always surprised by new meals every day. Perth tried taking the fish, but another hand had hit his hand.

"Pray!"

Perth rolled his eyes and took both of his lover's hand,

"Dear God, Bless the hands that have cooked this meal and help us remember the poor"

After the prayer, Saint allowed Perth to gobble up the food, he was happy that his husband enjoyed the food as much as he did. Perth and Saint did the dishes together, sneaking a few pecks of kisses a few minutes or so.