two

It was already the last day of check-up for Saint, the doctor had advised Saint to stay in the hospital for a few days but Saint insisted on staying at home. Perth by his side and not leaving him for a few minutes by himself.

-

-

-

Mean had brought Plan to meet Saint. They instantly clicked after seeing each other, talking as if they were old friends. Plan was very excited for Saint's baby even if it hasn't been delivered yet. Putting his head near Saint's tummy to talk to the little one.

Saint felt like he finally had his life in one place. By his side, not only he had Mean but Perth, Plan, Off, Gun, and now his baby. He knew any day he would deliver the baby, but he also knew that he would not have enough time to be with Perth and the others. He was sad that he would not be able to be beside his child

"I'm sorry saint, but you are diagnosed with stage 2 cancer"

Saint could not say anything but simply nod at the doctor

"Would it affect the child?"

"Fortunately, no"

"Doctor, please don't tell this to anyone"

The doctor looked shocked but slowly nodded at Saint's request

Saint smiled happily at the couple in front of him, he was happy that Mean had found someone to be by his side. He knew that Plan would be an amazing boyfriend to his best friend. After a while, Perth joined the conversation after having a heated conversation outside. He took Saint's hand and caressed it, a sign of love.

The couple left, leaving the two of them alone, Saint got up with the help of Perth and started making dinner. Unfortunately, Perth had to attend a call again, from one of his men. He was beginning to get very frustrated so he went out to talk.

Perth was no longer in the kitchen. Saint continued cutting the vegetables, but suddenly he felt his stomach hurting a lot making him scream and fall to the floor. He could not see anything properly, everything was a blur to him. He saw a figure running towards him and he cried for help.

Perth immediately carried Saint and put him in the car bringing him to the hospital. In the car, Perth kept giving encouraging words to Saint as he kept screaming in pain while holding Perth's hand really tightly. "Please baby, you'll be fine"

Saint was immediately admitted to the emergency room. Perth called his dad and Mean and waited outside the room with his heart beating fast. His right feet kept tapping while looking at the big grandfather clock. He was anxious, biting his nails. He could only hear the clock ticking but after a while, he heard faint footsteps and when he looked up he saw Saint's dad also looking worried.

He sat next to Perth, putting his arms around Perth's shoulder to give comfort. After a while, Mean joined them with Plan beside him. All being very anxious about the results. Few hours had passed when they finally heard faint cries. Perth smiled to himself.

A few minutes later, the doctor came out with a few nurses following him at the back. He asked who the father was and Perth stood up. The nurses escorted Perth to the room where they had cleaned the baby. The nurses handed the baby that she was holding to Perth carefully.

With tears flowing he carried the baby in his hands securely. Saint gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Perth carried her while tears poured out. He was a parent with Saint. He walked in the room and saw Saint laying on the bed with a few monitors connected, he sat next to Saint with the baby in his arms.

Saint woke up when he heard cries from his right and that's when he saw a flustered Perth and with their child. He smiled sweetly and called out "Perth". The other with wide eyes, looked at Saint and smiled. He gave the baby to Saint while planting a kiss on his forehead. The baby who now was held by Saint, immediately stopped crying. Saint saw that the baby resembled him the most. He smiled sadly and gave small pecks on the baby's face. She was just too adorable.

Saint suggested the name, Chinda and Perth agreed. Finally, they told this news to his Dad and Mean earning a warm hug from both.