CHAPTER 3

Third Person POV

The Demi Servant and the young Master of Chaldea arrived safely into the 2nd singularity. A sigh of relief came from the Demi-Servant , "We managed to reach here safely, Senpai.", The Demi Servant Spoke as she looked at Gudako who only nodded in response. 

"We were teleported by accident last time. This time its a proper teleport via the coffin with no physical anomalies." After She completed her sentence a familiar noise was heard as a Fluffy creature comes up to Mashu's Shoulder. "Fou! Fou! Fou!". It let out as it stared at the demi servant. "Fou? Did you tag along again?", She spoke with wide eyes at the Creature who seemed to follow them again. "Fou... Kyuu, kyao...". It let out before it looked around. "Can Fou Rayshift too?" The Young Master Questioned as she looked oddly surprised to see the creature with them.  

"...Seems that way. He must have sneaked into mine or Senpai's coffin." She speculated. "Luckily Fou was Unharmed." She smiled while the small Creature looked at them. "Since he is attached to us, when we return he will automatically return as well."Gudako sighed in relief. "In that case, No problem, right?" She clarified with her brow up, "Yes. We share the fate" She was cut off by a Quiet Beep. "-Master i have confirmed the time axis coordinates. Looks like it's the year 1431" She looked at her Master and continued to speak. "It means we're in the middle of the hundred years' war. But this should be the war's respite period."

Gudako looked at her Confused, She raised a brow and looked at her Servant. "Respite?"  Mashu shook her head a little before continuing. " Right, The Hundred Years' War did not fight for the  full 100 years as the name implies." She spoke with a serious expression, "The War During this Era was Pretty Carefree, Relatively speaking." Her expression softened. "Captured Knights were released for monetary payments almost every day... Senpai?" Mashu Noticed her Master looking at the sky. 

"Look at the Sky." Gudako was busy looking at the sky. "What is... Huh?" She looked at the sky with wide eyes. Another Beep was heard as a Hologram of Dr.Romani Appeared.. But Olga was still out of commission since she was injured. "Yes, we're connected! Not the best quality, but i've got video feed now too!" Romani noticed the two looking at the sky before questioning them. "Wait , What's wrong you two? Both of you staring at the sky like that." He questioned as Mashu snapped out of it before looking at the hologram. "Doctor, i'll send you visuals. What is that?" She questioned. Dr.Romani checked the visual before looking at it with a serious look.

"This is- A ring of light...? , No some sort of magecraft cast over the satellite over the orbit?" He looked at it with suspicion. "In any case it's gigantic, At worst, Its big as North America?" He continued to ramble. " Hmmm... No records show such phenomena occurring in 1431." He began speculating before continuing. "It's Surely one of the disappearance of our future. We'll have to analyze it on our end..."

"You guys concentrate on surveying onsite. Start by searching for leylines." Dr.Romani ordered "What the Doctor Said." Mashu said as she stopped looking at the sky alongside Gudako. "Explore the area, Make contact with the people of this era, Set up the summoning circle, there are many things to do." Mashu spoke with a serious look. When Gudakoe heard the word 'Summoning' She pulled out the Green Bunnie's Pinky Finger and a Piece of Artoria's Armor. 
"We have to knock them out one at a time. Let's first move into a city, Senpai." Gudako nodded as the two went to try and find a City nearby. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Senpai, Stop. Confirming... Looks like a French Scout brigade." She looked at Gudako before continuing to speak. "What do we do?  Should we attempt to make contact?" Gudako began thinking. "Let's do that." Mashu Nodded as they approached the French Scouts.

"Hello, Excuse me. We are travelers-" The soldier stayed quiet as Mashu had a questioning look as Fou Came out of his hiding spot. "Fou?" The Soldier yelped as it looked at the creature. "Eek! Enemy attack! Enemy attack!" They readied they're weapons as Another Beep was heard. "Yoo-hoo, I'm free now so lemme see how you're.... wait why are you surrounded by an armed group?"

"I apologize. My mistake. I should've greeted them in French." She sighed as Gudako looked at her with wide eyes. "Was that the problem?!" Gudako spoke as she looked at them. "Of course , But now, I believe that combat is unavoidable." Dr.Romani looked at her with wide eyes. "You're starting with a fight? With French Elites, Even!" he spoke in disbelief before calming down. 

"W-Well, Let's calm down first! That world is isolated. No matter what happens, a time paradox can't occur. So engaging  them won't be a problem, But..." Mashu interrupted him with a question " Doctor, Give us an idea. Don't you know any French Jokes for times like this?" Mashu looked at him."Hell if i know, Im a Loner! But wait, Let me think... I just need to think of a witty joke, right? Like 'Knock knock'." He thought. "I'm hearing a silly voice from somewhere... All hands, Ready your weapons! They're too suspicious!" The Soldier Let out. 

"I'm sorry, Senpai. It was wrong of me to expect something from the doctor. I think it would be bad to harm the Locals. We should attack to hold them back!" Gudako looked at her with wide eyes before speaking. "You've stooped so low as Roman!" Gudako let out as Mashu was wide eyed with Confusion. "D-Did i say something wrong?" She looked confused. "In that case , Hit them with the back of your Blade! Limit the bloodshed to a minimum! Back of the blade!" Gudako looked confused at the Doctor.. "With a Shield?" , "I-I'll Think of something! FIRE!" Roman Instantly shot down her suggestion. "No! Burning is out of the question too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I don't want to type the battle, Im too lazy for that bullcrap]

Mashu Sighed with relief after the battle was finished and the French Soldiers ran away. "Physical fatigue aside, The mental fatigue is overwhelming." She sighed again. "Good job using the back of your blade." Gudako complimented as Mashu looked at her. "I didn't even know that was possible with a shield. I learned something today. But... It seems i didn't hit them hard enough. They've retreated." She let out the obvious