Chapter 5

DwarFTastic : Oh hey , im alive...

Also no animation... I fucked the animation up so yeah lmao

---------------------------------------

Third Pov.

"I believe that was the last..." Mashu spoke while looking around. "Ya' think?" A Rough and mechanical voice spoke as it dragged its bloodied sword, With its green colors merged with red. 
Behind him lays half of the wyverns dead , dismembered on the ground. They soon turn to dust. 

"Alright! Fine job everyone! i was watching with sweaty palms and sweets in my hand!" Roman shouted which the Rabbit shivered. 'Sweaty palms? And sweets? Ew.' The Rabbit thought. Even though being covered in blood was much more worse than having sweaty palms... but still its still disgusting. 

"Doctor , Those were the sweets i got, right?" Roman took a second to respond , but he did anyway. "Huh? What? Is that right? I found them in the command Room Next to the tea, So i thought..." Roman got simply cut off by our dear adorable shielder. "..i got them as a token of gratitude, For when we return from this order.." Mashu stopped for a second before talking again. "Needless to say, they weren't for you, but for senpai, who no doubt fought bravely on the frontlines."

'Huh? Fought bravely? I was literally doing nothing but standing here-' Gudako thought in her mind as Springtrap was beside her, literally towering over her. She had a natural face, While springtrap literally has the face of 'i dont give a shit , lets move on and talk to miss blondie-'

"Mash , you've become such a thoughtful person..." Roman spoke as he gobbles on some Sweets. "I must say, these are some really tasty sweets. I'm sure Vein Izanagi will be thrilled, too!" 

'The audacity of this man-' Springtrap was cut off by his thought process by Mash, "... Master , When we return to Chaldea ,please reserve enough combat resources for one attack."  Gudako simply nods with a cheeky giggle. 'I feel like i'm in a fucking anime.' Our Green Decayed Rabbit thought as he looked for the saint.

"I've registered one more enemy that i'd like to hit with the 'Back of my Blade'." Mashu said with a serious face towards Our dear obsessed gacha roller. 

"imp-p-possible, you're--- No, no way! Run! The Witch is here!" The soldier shouted as he ran like a coward. 'Talk about being a soldier.' Springtrap made a fake cough. "Eh? a witch?"

"Um... Thank you very much." Our Saint awkwardly spoke with Springtrap and Gudako being in the background... Like how a player would be- "No , that was nothing. Before that, your name-"

"..'ruler'.. My servant class is Ruler." The Saint spoke , Even thought it was quite obvious on who she is right now- "My true name is jeanne D'arc." Mashu took a while to process this while Springtrap Twirls a knife on his index Finger. Gudako watches the knife spin , she's being cautious... Also... Where did he get that knife? 

 Where did he get that knife? 

"Jeanne D'Arc...?" Mashu spoke slowly as if she's still registering the name to her brain. "Wait , i thought she was dead-" Gudako realized her words before stuttering , "I-i mean! I thought she Became a Dragon Witch! Yeah... Thats what i m-meant." , Springtrap and the others gave her a blank stare , this awkward staring contest was cut off by springtrap's Intense cough and his ragged voice.

"Continue."  Jeanne D'arc coughed, " We'll talk about that more later. It is nothing we should speak of in front them" Springtrap looked at her with the eyes of.. 'I coughed intensely for nothing?' 

"Come over here , please." Jeanne D'Arc Spoke to our friends. "We've... been invited.. What should we do senpai." Mashu looked over to her senpai who was still staring at springtrap awkwardly with the knife spinning on his finger. 

"You already know the obvious answer right...?" Springtrap said with his face of disappointment. Mashu looked at her senpai for orders which springtrap Sighed more loudly. He dropped the knife as it slowly descended to the ground it dispersed into particles of purple 

"U-uh... Lets Follow her! Yeah." Gudako said while looking at Springtrap nervously. His arms were crossed. "Why are we standing here for? Lets go." 

"KYU KYUUUUU MOTHERFUCK-"

[Take 2]

"Kyu kyu Kyuuu!"  The Little fur ball shouted as it jumped up to the Rotting corpse in a rabbit suit's shoulder.  "I agree as well , She looks weakened, but she's a Servant, too." Romani spoke through this technology. "Yeah no shit sherlock." The rotten rabbit mumbled. "I'm sure she's aware of the situation of this Era , Let's ask her for more details."

------Section 3 : Jeanne's Mystery----

"There are few in number, But there does seem to be some evil presences."  The Saint herself Explained to three... Well four , add the Fur ball into the gang. "We are close to the fort. Before they invade, Let's take them out." The Rotten rabbit nodded. 

With no warning he walked out of the bushes with his hand up , A Revolver appeared on his hand with purple particles oozing out of it. Springtrap closed his eyes, For a few seconds his arm slowly aimed at the Armed skeleton. his finger clicks the trigger of the gun. The back of the gun , the hammer slams into the gun , and let out a thundering bang , With a bullet that is like of a sniper. a 
300 Winchester Magnum. Used onto a Revolver. This was heavily modified by our dear Rotten Rabbit , Who's true Name is still unknown. Well to your friends either way. 

With the bullet piercing the Skeleton's Skull, It went on to pierce three more unfortunate individuals, until it went through 3 trees until it stopped on the 4th one. With the barrel smoking he flips the gun on his finger before firing another shot at another group. he killed 4 this time with one bullet. One Skeleton snuck up to him. As it was ready to hit the rotting rabbit , A Saint arrived in time to deflect the Undead's Sword , With a quick jab from the saint's Banner Spear , the Undead was pierced and exploded to many shards of  its rib cage to pieces. The saint stepped on its skull and crushed it easily , To make sure it was undead dead of course.

The Rotting Rabbit looked at her. "I was about to turn and shoot it y'know? You could've died." Jeanne D'Arc looked at him , "Well you wouldn't do it would you?" She questioned to which the rotting rabbit laughed with its broken voice. "Maybe i will , or maybe not.. I am the wild card after all." The Rabbit cackled with its Disturbing and frightening voice. 

Then... A wyvern a Rose from the ground and ready to fight its Opponents. It roared with anger , but its roar was cut short by the loud Thundering bang. Two thundering bangs. One after the other its wings were damaged , with unable to hold its flight it falls to the ground injured. Bleeding. The Wyvern was about to get up , until the thundering bang happened again , with the bullet piercing its leg. Making it fall to the ground. With it unable to get up again. It tried and tried , until the light faded from its place. It looked up to see its prey... No... 

Its Hunter , With The Rotting Corpse holding its Sword , held up high with one hand before letting gravity swing down its sword. The last glimpse of it made it whimper before its head exploded into nothing but blood and gore. 

-------------------

The Rotting Rabbit held its sword to its shoulder while looking at the back of his hand. No blood marks. "Good..." he whispered to himself. The others looked at him , scared and confused.
"T-the enemy h-has been w-wiped out... Good j-job.." Mashu spoke with a nervous tone , she stuttered through the fear she felt. She even heard the Wyvern Whimper before it met its demise. "Y-yes... I think we can settle down here...." Jeanne D'Arc cleared her throat , With the rotting bunny walking away and sitting down with its back leaning against a Tree. He let out a big sigh before taking a rest... A Good Rest...

--------------------

A/N : Lmao , i had to do this again , cause my progress disappeared dud. H A T E 

anyway see u again next time lmao

Also i cant add any images , cause it just makes some of the text disappear... I was gonna add something cool here... but eh
-------------------