CHAPTER 6

A/N : The lion... The Witch....

Tacit Ronin : ?

A/N : *Grabs a piece of a Bridge* AND THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH!

-------------------Continuing Jeanne's Arc------------------------

Third Pov.

Jeanne Coughs to remove some of the tension. She straightened her back and looked at the Demi Servant with relaxed and calm Eyes. Mashu soon did the same without the Cough part. 
"First , Please tell me Your names." Jeanne Asked. The Chaldea Master soon shook her head and stopped fearing her own Servant. She sighed.

"Understood , My Individual name is Mash Kyrielight." Mashu introduced herself, Soon enough she was gonna Introduce her Master. The Gacha addict herself. "This is-"

"Gudako! Names Gudako." Gudako spoke while having a huge grin. She looked at Mashu before whispering sorry. Up next was our Dear Rotten Rabbit. "And he is..?" 

"Oh, He's-" Gudako was soon cut off by the rough like gravel kind of voice coming out of the Rotting Rabbit. "Springtrap, And that's all you need to know." 

Gudako huffed. "He's quite Edgy-" Gudako whispered, Mashu slightly nodded her head alongside Jeanne. They heard a slight grumble from the rotting rabbit as Jeanne coughed.

"Anyway... Gudako is My master. And Springtrap is also her Servant." Mashu explained to which Gudako Nodded to. "Master? So there are Masters even in a holy grail War" 

"No it has nothing to do with the holy grail war, I am just a Demi Servant." Mashu Once again Explained and removed the confusion on being apart of the holy grail war.

"Demi Servant?" Jeanne Asked like a simpleto- , [A/N : Cough.] I mean Asked politely. "Not a true heroic Spirit. Have you heard of us?" Mashu spoke. 

"Right... We should clear that up first." Jeanne coughed and looked at Mashu. 'I still don't have a clue on what's going on in this world.' Springtrap thought as the world around him seemed to not exist to him. After a couple of minutes, someone started shaking his left arm. 

"Hey Springtrap , You there?" Gudako spoke with Springtrap closing his eyes and opening them again to look at her. "Sorry , got stuck in my own thoughts." he spoke with slight issues. 

"Excuse me , Mademoiselle Jeanne. Its our turn now." Mashu spoke, Jeanne nodded as Mashu continued with their explanation. "Our objective is the correction of this Twisted History. We belong to an organization by the name of Chaldea."

-----------------------------------------

Skipping the Explanation on what the hell is happening :
-------------------------------------------

"...I see, I understand now." Jeanne Spoke , Springtrap Looked her at deadpanned still. 'Ya think Gamer?' He spoke in his mind. "To think that the world itself has been incinerated." Jeanne spoke.

"My worries were so Trivial. But now, I-" She cut herself off and looked away. Fou jumped up onto Springtrap's Shoulder. "Fou?" It seemed to question with its head tilted to the right. 

"I am an Incomplete Servant, And even I cannot trust 'Myself'." She looked at them. "The Jeanne 'D'Arc that occupied Orleans... Not Only that , but those Flying Dragons-" , "Wyverns." Springtrap Corrected her. Gudako nudged his side with her elbow. Making him look at her, "What? I just corrected her."

"Springtrap is correct , they're wyverns , There is no way Wyverns existed in the 15th century France." Mashu spoke , Fou looked at Springtrap And Tilted it's head. "Fou?" , "What?" Springtrap Questioned the furry creature. But the Creature only changed it's focus to mashu and Jeanne. Springtrap was still looking at the creature with a raised eyelid before changing his focus on to The demi servant and ruler class servant.