Bruises And Kisses 2/5

Darkness arose and awoke with burning pain everywhere in his body, including the heavy smell of vile that filled his nose. Deceit groaned as he looked around the small room. The room had dried puddles of blood that came from deceit many years ago. The room was the same snowy white. An innocent color but tainted with the scarlet red.

Every time the brunette tried breathing his chest would lump and back burn with fury.

"Fuck- I need- Remus? Remus?" Deceit moaned out, hoping to have Remus's attention or if he is here, hopefully. No sides could teleport in the chamber, It seemed the room itself refused so he needed to get out. Only silence was heard and the rattling of chains.
  "C-chains?" Deceit muttered at the rusty chain. Only one hand was attached to the chain.

The deceitful side bit his tongue as he tugged onto the rusty chain, he heard the small crackling of the rusted chain, He was almost there, free. The cracklings became louder each time he broke it bits by bits. His snake-like tongue bit as he looked around anxiously for any signs of Greed but nothing. Deceit sighed in the atmosphere. The chamber was always cold and did not help Deceit with getting warm, he was half reptile after all.
  "Oh god... Alright.." Deceit mumbled as he stood up, his leg barely standing as the pain struck again but even worse than before, the whip had made a lot of blood marks, making it unbearable to move but Deceit wasn't going to let himself stuck in this place again.

Deceit's eyes wandered around the place and walked with one hand on the wall for comfort. The room was cold as expected and smell of vile and iron in the small yet endless room. Deceit stared at the wooden door which is made out of plain oak and the handle lose. The snake grabbed onto the door handle, hesitant. But he soon opened the door.
   he was greeted by a sleeping greed, noticing the living room was trashed because of greed. Deceit frowned, 
  'I need to discipline him' Deceit thought to himself as he reached his hand to Greed, but stopped.

"No, I need to get out" Deceit mumbled to himself, letting out a shaky exhale. The side was way too weak to teleport so he needed to walk through the only door that led the dark sides and light sides united together.

The reptile made a run for it, each step causing a shock of pain through his small body, letting out a small hiss he held onto the doorknob, A hand-held onto his right shoulder, squeezing it ever so tightly. Greed gave out a smile that only Deceit knew.
  "Where do you think you're going, love?" 

"I'm not-.. I don't know what you're talking about!" Deceit hissed throughout his voice was sore from drinking the vile. 

Greeds eyes widened in shock and anger, "Don't play dumb!" 

"Shut up! Just- I'm not your fucking toy, I'm bigger than that!" Deceit pushed Greeds hand away defensively. Deceits eyes widen, noticing the look on Greeds face. Anger, disgust, and disappointment.  

The abuser stood up as he patted the specks of dust away, "Listen here" Greed started as he held onto hid lover's wrist forcefully, leaving a tint of pink on his pale silky skin,

  "You're just a toy, in fact,  my toy" Greed spoke once again to Deceit's ear. the half reptile could hear the small smirk that formed onto Greed's face.

"Leave me alone!" Deceit shouted, hot wet tears forming in his eyes, the feeling of the sudden pain left him distraught, confused, depressed. It was now silent. The only thing that could be heard was the very faint noises of the small sobbing that only grew louder with each minute. Deceit opened the door as he walked in the otherwise, only to be forced back to his home.
   "No! You will never leave me! NEVER I'm the one who took care of you! For twenty years!" Greed yelled, pushing his lover away from the opened door, a loud noise occurred from Deceit being pushed down.